Kurukshetra to New Delhi Trains
Both these cities are located at a distance of 153kms. Traveling from one place to the other is easy because of the efficient rail connectivity. There are many trains that run between the two cities. On a daily basis, 16 trains run between Kurukshetra and New Delhi. On a weekly basis, the count shoots up to 3.
First train that leaves Kurukshetra and takes you to New Delhi is 18110 Jammu Tawi Muri Rourkela Express. It departs from Kurukshetra at 01:26 AM and reaches New Delhi at 02:05 AM. The last train that leaves Kurukshetra for New Delhi is 12498 Shane Punjab. It leaves at 19:58 PM and reaches the destination at 20:24 PM.
12058 New Delhi Janshtbdi is the fastest train that will take you from Kurukshetra to New Delhi. It takes 2h 9m and leaves Kurukshetra at 09:21. The maximum duration of 4h 27m is taken by Amritsar Junction Lokmanyatilak Terminus Express 11058. It departs from Kurukshetra at 16:36.
Out of all the trains that operate between Kurukshetra and New Delhi,0 originate from Kurukshetra while the rest 19 pass from Kurukshetra.
If you are looking for a way to plan your travel between these two cities, then Cleartrip will have all your answers. With its easy-to-use mobile app and website, you may book your rail tickets in a jiffy. Cleartrip offers all the information you need and ensures that your experience is quick as well as seamless.
Kurukshetra New Delhi Train Schedule
Trains Passing from Kurukshetra
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which trains run from Kurukshetra to New Delhi? Trains like New Delhi Janshtbdi, Amritsar Junction New Delhi Express, Paschim Express pass through Kurukshetra to reach New Delhi.
- How many weekly trains are there from Kurukshetra to New Delhi? There are 125 weekly trains from Kurukshetra to New Delhi. Following are the train names and their respective train number - New Delhi Janshtbdi (12058), Fazilka Delhi Express (14732), Amritsar Junction New Delhi Express (12460).
- When does the first train leave from Kurukshetra? The first train from Kurukshetra to New Delhi is at 01:26 AM, which is Jammu Tawi Muri Rourkela Express (18110) followed by Himachal Express (14554) which leaves at 02:19 AM.
- When does the last train leave from Kurukshetra? The last train from Kurukshetra to New Delhi is at 19:58 PM, which is Shane Punjab (12498).
- What are the different stations in Kurukshetra & it's respective code? Kurukshetra Junction with station code KKDE is the only station present in Kurukshetra.
- What are the different stations in New Delhi & it's respective code? Different stations in New Delhi are H Nizamuddin (NZM), Delhi Cantt (DEC), Delhi Shahdara (DSA), Subzi Mandi (SZM), Narela (NUR), Shakurbasti (SSB), Palam (PM), Tuglakabad (TKD), Okhla (OKA), Tilak Bridge (TKJ), Shivaji Bridge (CSB), Delhi S Rohilla (DEE), Delhi Kishangnj (DKZ), Delhi (DLI), Nangloi (NNO), Delhi Safdarjng (DSJ), Mangolpuri (MGLP), Anand Vihar Trm (ANVT), Anand Vihar (ANVR), Bijwasan (BWSN), Badli (BHD), Viveka Vihar (VVB).
Other Routes From Kurukshetra
- Kurukshetra to Ambala trains
- Kurukshetra to Panipat trains
- Kurukshetra to Karnal trains
- Kurukshetra to Sonipat trains
- Kurukshetra to Delhi trains
- Kurukshetra to Jalandhar trains
- Kurukshetra to Ludhiana trains
- Kurukshetra to Phagwara trains
- Kurukshetra to Rajpura trains
- Kurukshetra to Sirhind Fatehgarh Sahib trains
- Kurukshetra to Ganaur trains
- Kurukshetra to Khanna trains
- Kurukshetra to Chandigarh trains
- Kurukshetra to Samalkha trains
- Kurukshetra to Phillaur trains
- Kurukshetra to Mathura trains
- Kurukshetra to Kalka trains
- Kurukshetra to Faridabad trains
- Kurukshetra to Agra trains
- Kurukshetra to Itarsi trains
- Kurukshetra to Jhansi Railway Settlement trains