Kolkata to Titlagarh Trains
Both these cities are located at a distance of 745kms. Traveling from one place to the other is easy because of the efficient rail connectivity. There are many trains that run between the two cities. On a daily basis, 0 trains run between Kolkata and Titlagarh. On a weekly basis, the count shoots up to 2.
First train that leaves Kolkata and takes you to Titlagarh is 12871 Ispat Express. It departs from Kolkata at 06:55 AM and reaches Titlagarh at 08:33 AM. The last train that leaves Kolkata for Titlagarh is 18005 Howrah Junction Koraput Express. It leaves at 21:35 PM and reaches the destination at 22:08 PM.
12871 Ispat Express is the fastest train that will take you from Kolkata to Titlagarh. It takes 13h 25m and leaves Kolkata at 06:55. The maximum duration of 15h 5m is taken by Howrah Junction Koraput Express 18005. It departs from Kolkata at 21:35.
Out of all the trains that operate between Kolkata and Titlagarh,2 originate from Kolkata while the rest 0 pass from Kolkata.
If you are looking for a way to plan your travel between these two cities, then Cleartrip will have all your answers. With its easy-to-use mobile app and website, you may book your rail tickets in a jiffy. Cleartrip offers all the information you need and ensures that your experience is quick as well as seamless.
Kolkata Titlagarh Train Schedule
Trains Originating from Mumbai
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which trains run from Kolkata to Titlagarh? The following trains start from Kolkata - Ispat Express, Howrah Junction Koraput Express.
- How many weekly trains are there from Kolkata to Titlagarh? There are 14 weekly trains from Kolkata to Titlagarh. Following are the train names and their respective train number - Howrah Junction Koraput Express (18005), Ispat Express (12871).
- When does the first train leave from Kolkata? The first train from Kolkata to Titlagarh is at 06:55 AM, which is Ispat Express (12871) followed by Howrah Junction Koraput Express (18005) which leaves at 21:35 PM.
- When does the last train leave from Kolkata? The last train from Kolkata to Titlagarh is at 21:35 PM, which is Howrah Junction Koraput Express (18005).
- What are the different stations in Kolkata & it's respective code? Different station in Kolkata are Howrah Junction (HWH), Sealdah (SDAH), Dum Dum (DDJ), Shalimar (SHM), Kolkata (KOAA), Dakhineswar (DAKE), Bidhan Nagar (BNXR), Adi Saptagram (ADST), Sodpur (SEP), Belgharia (BLH).
- What are the different stations in Titlagarh & it's respective code? Titlagarh with station code TIG is the only station present in Titlagarh.
Other Routes From Kolkata
- Kolkata to Barddhaman trains
- Kolkata to Asansol trains
- Kolkata to Durgapur trains
- Kolkata to Bandel trains
- Kolkata to Kharagpur trains
- Kolkata to Bolpur trains
- Kolkata to Mughalsarai trains
- Kolkata to Raniganj trains
- Kolkata to Rampurhat trains
- Kolkata to Jasidih trains
- Kolkata to Dhanbad trains
- Kolkata to Madhupur trains
- Kolkata to Naihati trains
- Kolkata to Jhajha trains
- Kolkata to Bhubaneswar trains
- Kolkata to Ondal trains
- Kolkata to Baleshwar trains
- Kolkata to Gaya trains
- Kolkata to Chittaranjan trains
- Kolkata to Sainthia trains
- Kolkata to Allahabad trains