Kolkata to Pune Trains
Both these cities are located at a distance of 2020kms. Traveling from one place to the other is easy because of the efficient rail connectivity. There are many trains that run between the two cities. On a daily basis, 0 trains run between Kolkata and Pune. On a weekly basis, the count shoots up to 2.
First train that leaves Kolkata and takes you to Pune is 12222 Howrah Junction Pune Junction Duront. It departs from Kolkata at 08:20 AM and reaches Pune at 11:35 AM. The last train that leaves Kolkata for Pune is 12130 Azad Hind Express. It leaves at 21:55 PM and reaches the destination at 23:35 PM.
12222 Howrah Junction Pune Junction Duront is the fastest train that will take you from Kolkata to Pune. It takes 3h 15m and leaves Kolkata at 08:20. The maximum duration of 32h 55m is taken by Azad Hind Express 12130. It departs from Kolkata at 21:55.
Out of all the trains that operate between Kolkata and Pune,1 originate from Kolkata while the rest 1 pass from Kolkata.
If you are looking for a way to plan your travel between these two cities, then Cleartrip will have all your answers. With its easy-to-use mobile app and website, you may book your rail tickets in a jiffy. Cleartrip offers all the information you need and ensures that your experience is quick as well as seamless.
Kolkata Pune Train Schedule
Trains Originating from Mumbai
Trains Passing from Kolkata
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which trains run from Kolkata to Pune? The following trains start from Kolkata - Azad Hind Express. In addition to this, trains like Howrah Junction Pune Junction Duront pass through Kolkata to reach Pune.
- How many weekly trains are there from Kolkata to Pune? There are 9 weekly trains from Kolkata to Pune. Following are the train names and their respective train number - Azad Hind Express (12130), Howrah Junction Pune Junction Duront (12222).
- Is there any flight available between Kolkata to Pune at affordable rate? Yes, There are various Kolkata to Pune Flights available on Cleartrip with reasonable Prices.You can also book cheap flights for both domestic and International Destinations. You can also avail various cashback offers and deals available on the website.
- When does the first train leave from Kolkata? The first train from Kolkata to Pune is at 08:20 AM, which is Howrah Junction Pune Junction Duront (12222) followed by Azad Hind Express (12130) which leaves at 21:55 PM.
- When does the last train leave from Kolkata? The last train from Kolkata to Pune is at 21:55 PM, which is Azad Hind Express (12130).
- What are the different stations in Kolkata & it's respective code? Different station in Kolkata are Howrah Junction (HWH), Sealdah (SDAH), Dum Dum (DDJ), Shalimar (SHM), Kolkata (KOAA), Dakhineswar (DAKE), Bidhan Nagar (BNXR), Adi Saptagram (ADST), Sodpur (SEP), Belgharia (BLH).
- What are the different stations in Pune & it's respective code? Different stations in Pune are Chinchvad (CCH), Pune Junction (PUNE), Sivajinagar (SVJR), Khadki (KK), Pimpri (PMP), Hadapsar (HDP).
Other Routes From Kolkata
- Kolkata to Barddhaman trains
- Kolkata to Asansol trains
- Kolkata to Durgapur trains
- Kolkata to Bandel trains
- Kolkata to Kharagpur trains
- Kolkata to Bolpur trains
- Kolkata to Mughalsarai trains
- Kolkata to Raniganj trains
- Kolkata to Rampurhat trains
- Kolkata to Jasidih trains
- Kolkata to Dhanbad trains
- Kolkata to Madhupur trains
- Kolkata to Naihati trains
- Kolkata to Jhajha trains
- Kolkata to Bhubaneswar trains
- Kolkata to Ondal trains
- Kolkata to Baleshwar trains
- Kolkata to Chittaranjan trains
- Kolkata to Gaya trains
- Kolkata to Sainthia trains
- Kolkata to Allahabad trains