Kolkata to Mysore Trains
Both these cities are located at a distance of 2093kms. Traveling from one place to the other is easy because of the efficient rail connectivity. There are many trains that run between the two cities. On a daily basis, 0 trains run between Kolkata and Mysore. On a weekly basis, the count shoots up to 1.
First train that leaves Kolkata and takes you to Mysore is 22817 Howrah Junction Mysore Junction Express. It departs from Kolkata at 16:10 PM and reaches Mysore at 17:55 PM.
22817 Howrah Junction Mysore Junction Express is the fastest train that will take you from Kolkata to Mysore. It takes 36h 50m and leaves Kolkata at 16:10.
Out of all the trains that operate between Kolkata and Mysore,1 originate from Kolkata while the rest 0 pass from Kolkata.
If you are looking for a way to plan your travel between these two cities, then Cleartrip will have all your answers. With its easy-to-use mobile app and website, you may book your rail tickets in a jiffy. Cleartrip offers all the information you need and ensures that your experience is quick as well as seamless.
Kolkata Mysore Train Schedule
Trains Originating from Mumbai
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which trains run from Kolkata to Mysore? The following trains start from Kolkata - Howrah Junction Mysore Junction Express.
- How many weekly trains are there from Kolkata to Mysore? There are 1 weekly trains from Kolkata to Mysore. Following are the train names and their respective train number - Howrah Junction Mysore Junction Express (22817).
- When does the first train leave from Kolkata? The first train from Kolkata to Mysore is at 16:10 PM, which is Howrah Junction Mysore Junction Express (22817)
- When does the last train leave from Kolkata? The last train from Kolkata to Mysore is at 16:10 PM, which is Howrah Junction Mysore Junction Express (22817).
- What are the different stations in Kolkata & it's respective code? Different station in Kolkata are Howrah Junction (HWH), Sealdah (SDAH), Dum Dum (DDJ), Shalimar (SHM), Kolkata (KOAA), Dakhineswar (DAKE), Bidhan Nagar (BNXR), Adi Saptagram (ADST), Sodpur (SEP), Belgharia (BLH).
- What are the different stations in Mysore & it's respective code? Different stations in Mysore are Mysore Junction (MYS), Ashokapuram (AP).
Other Routes From Kolkata
- Kolkata to Barddhaman trains
- Kolkata to Asansol trains
- Kolkata to Durgapur trains
- Kolkata to Bandel trains
- Kolkata to Kharagpur trains
- Kolkata to Bolpur trains
- Kolkata to Mughalsarai trains
- Kolkata to Raniganj trains
- Kolkata to Rampurhat trains
- Kolkata to Jasidih trains
- Kolkata to Dhanbad trains
- Kolkata to Madhupur trains
- Kolkata to Naihati trains
- Kolkata to Jhajha trains
- Kolkata to Bhubaneswar trains
- Kolkata to Ondal trains
- Kolkata to Baleshwar trains
- Kolkata to Chittaranjan trains
- Kolkata to Gaya trains
- Kolkata to Sainthia trains
- Kolkata to Bhadrak trains