Kolkata to Mumbai Trains
Both these cities are located at a distance of 1952kms. Traveling from one place to the other is easy because of the efficient rail connectivity. There are many trains that run between the two cities. On a daily basis, 0 trains run between Kolkata and Mumbai. On a weekly basis, the count shoots up to 11.
First train that leaves Kolkata and takes you to Mumbai is 03061 Howrah Junction Lokmanyatilak Terminus Special. It departs from Kolkata at 08:15 AM and reaches Mumbai at 09:20 AM. The last train that leaves Kolkata for Mumbai is 12102 Jnaneswarisupdl. It leaves at 22:55 PM and reaches the destination at 00:35 AM.
12262 Howrah Junction Mumbai Cst Duront is the fastest train that will take you from Kolkata to Mumbai. It takes 2h 10m and leaves Kolkata at 08:20. The maximum duration of 39h 35m is taken by Howrah Junction Lokmanyatilak Terminus Special 03061. It departs from Kolkata at 08:15.
Out of all the trains that operate between Kolkata and Mumbai,8 originate from Kolkata while the rest 3 pass from Kolkata.
If you are looking for a way to plan your travel between these two cities, then Cleartrip will have all your answers. With its easy-to-use mobile app and website, you may book your rail tickets in a jiffy. Cleartrip offers all the information you need and ensures that your experience is quick as well as seamless.
Kolkata Mumbai Train Schedule
Trains Originating from Mumbai
Trains Passing from Kolkata
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which trains run from Kolkata to Mumbai? The following trains start from Kolkata - Jnaneswarisupdl, Gitanjali Express, Howrah Junction Mumbai Cst Express. In addition to this, trains like Howrah Junction Mumbai Cst Duront, Karmabhoomi Express, Kamakhya Lokmanyatilak Terminus Special pass through Kolkata to reach Mumbai.
- How many weekly trains are there from Kolkata to Mumbai? There are 42 weekly trains from Kolkata to Mumbai. Following are the train names and their respective train number - Howrah Junction Lokmanyatilak Terminus Special (3061), Shalimar Lokmanyatilak Terminus Express (18030), Howrah Junction Mumbai Cst Express (12870).
- Is there any flight available between Kolkata to Mumbai at affordable rate? Yes, There are various Kolkata to Mumbai Flights available on Cleartrip with reasonable Prices.You can also book cheap flights for both domestic and International Destinations. You can also avail various cashback offers and deals available on the website.
- When does the first train leave from Kolkata? The first train from Kolkata to Mumbai is at 08:15 AM, which is Howrah Junction Lokmanyatilak Terminus Special (03061) followed by Howrah Junction Mumbai Cst Duront (12262) which leaves at 08:20 AM.
- When does the last train leave from Kolkata? The last train from Kolkata to Mumbai is at 22:55 PM, which is Jnaneswarisupdl (12102).
- What are the different stations in Kolkata & it's respective code? Different station in Kolkata are Howrah Junction (HWH), Sealdah (SDAH), Dum Dum (DDJ), Shalimar (SHM), Kolkata (KOAA), Dakhineswar (DAKE), Bidhan Nagar (BNXR), Adi Saptagram (ADST), Sodpur (SEP), Belgharia (BLH).
- What are the different stations in Mumbai & it's respective code? Different stations in Mumbai are Borivali (BVI), Dadar (DR), Kalyan Junction (KYN), Andheri (ADH), Vasai Road (BSR), Karjat (KJT), Palghar (PLG), Panvel (PNVL), Dahanu Road (DRD), Dadar (DDR), Virar (VR), Mumbai Cst (CSTM), Lokmanyatilak Terminus (LTT), Mumbai Central (BCT), Bandra Terminus (BDTS).
Other Routes From Kolkata
- Kolkata to Barddhaman trains
- Kolkata to Asansol trains
- Kolkata to Durgapur trains
- Kolkata to Bandel trains
- Kolkata to Kharagpur trains
- Kolkata to Bolpur trains
- Kolkata to Mughalsarai trains
- Kolkata to Raniganj trains
- Kolkata to Rampurhat trains
- Kolkata to Jasidih trains
- Kolkata to Dhanbad trains
- Kolkata to Madhupur trains
- Kolkata to Naihati trains
- Kolkata to Jhajha trains
- Kolkata to Bhubaneswar trains
- Kolkata to Ondal trains
- Kolkata to Chittaranjan trains
- Kolkata to Baleshwar trains
- Kolkata to Gaya trains
- Kolkata to Sainthia trains
- Kolkata to Allahabad trains