Kolkata to Hyderabad Trains
Both these cities are located at a distance of 1545kms. Traveling from one place to the other is easy because of the efficient rail connectivity. There are many trains that run between the two cities. On a daily basis, 0 trains run between Kolkata and Hyderabad. On a weekly basis, the count shoots up to 7.
First train that leaves Kolkata and takes you to Hyderabad is 12514 Guwahati Secunderabad Junction Express. It departs from Kolkata at 01:05 AM and reaches Hyderabad at 02:45 AM. The last train that leaves Kolkata for Hyderabad is 12773 Shalimar Secunderabad Junction Ac Express. It leaves at 16:05 PM and reaches the destination at 16:17 PM.
12514 Guwahati Secunderabad Junction Express is the fastest train that will take you from Kolkata to Hyderabad. It takes 3h 15m and leaves Kolkata at 01:05. The maximum duration of 31h 55m is taken by Guwahati Secunderabad Junction Special 07250. It departs from Kolkata at 02:05.
Out of all the trains that operate between Kolkata and Hyderabad,4 originate from Kolkata while the rest 3 pass from Kolkata.
If you are looking for a way to plan your travel between these two cities, then Cleartrip will have all your answers. With its easy-to-use mobile app and website, you may book your rail tickets in a jiffy. Cleartrip offers all the information you need and ensures that your experience is quick as well as seamless.
Kolkata Hyderabad Train Schedule
Trains Originating from Mumbai
Trains Passing from Kolkata
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which trains run from Kolkata to Hyderabad? The following trains start from Kolkata - Falaknuma Express, Shalimar Secunderabad Junction Wkly Express, Shalimar Secunderabad Junction Ac Express. In addition to this, trains like Guwahati Secunderabad Junction Express, Guwahati Secunderabad Junction Special, Guwahati Secunderabad Junction Special pass through Kolkata to reach Hyderabad.
- How many weekly trains are there from Kolkata to Hyderabad? There are 13 weekly trains from Kolkata to Hyderabad. Following are the train names and their respective train number - Shalimar Secunderabad Junction Ac Express (12773), Shalimar Secunderabad Junction Wkly Express (22849), Shalimar Hyderabad Decan Special (7127).
- When does the first train leave from Kolkata? The first train from Kolkata to Hyderabad is at 01:05 AM, which is Guwahati Secunderabad Junction Express (12514) followed by Guwahati Secunderabad Junction Special (07250) which leaves at 02:05 AM.
- When does the last train leave from Kolkata? The last train from Kolkata to Hyderabad is at 16:05 PM, which is Shalimar Secunderabad Junction Ac Express (12773).
- What are the different stations in Kolkata & it's respective code? Different station in Kolkata are Howrah Junction (HWH), Sealdah (SDAH), Dum Dum (DDJ), Shalimar (SHM), Kolkata (KOAA), Dakhineswar (DAKE), Bidhan Nagar (BNXR), Adi Saptagram (ADST), Sodpur (SEP), Belgharia (BLH).
- What are the different stations in Hyderabad & it's respective code? Different stations in Hyderabad are Secunderabad Junction (SC), Begampet (BMT), Hyderabad Decan (HYB).
Other Routes From Kolkata
- Kolkata to Barddhaman trains
- Kolkata to Asansol trains
- Kolkata to Durgapur trains
- Kolkata to Bandel trains
- Kolkata to Kharagpur trains
- Kolkata to Bolpur trains
- Kolkata to Mughalsarai trains
- Kolkata to Raniganj trains
- Kolkata to Rampurhat trains
- Kolkata to Jasidih trains
- Kolkata to Dhanbad trains
- Kolkata to Madhupur trains
- Kolkata to Naihati trains
- Kolkata to Jhajha trains
- Kolkata to Bhubaneswar trains
- Kolkata to Ondal trains
- Kolkata to Baleshwar trains
- Kolkata to Gaya trains
- Kolkata to Chittaranjan trains
- Kolkata to Sainthia trains
- Kolkata to Bhadrak trains