Kalka to Ambala Trains
Both these cities are located at a distance of 105kms. Traveling from one place to the other is easy because of the efficient rail connectivity. There are many trains that run between the two cities. On a daily basis, 0 trains run between Kalka and Ambala. On a weekly basis, the count shoots up to 7.
First train that leaves Kalka and takes you to Ambala is 12006 Kalka Shatabdi. It departs from Kalka at 06:15 AM and reaches Ambala at 06:45 AM. The last train that leaves Kalka for Ambala is 12312 Kalka Mail. It leaves at 23:55 PM and reaches the destination at 00:10 AM.
12012 Kalka Shatabdi is the fastest train that will take you from Kalka to Ambala. It takes 1h 18m and leaves Kalka at 17:45. The maximum duration of 2h 26m is taken by Kalka Barmer Express 14887. It departs from Kalka at 21:30.
Out of all the trains that operate between Kalka and Ambala,7 originate from Kalka while the rest 0 pass from Kalka.
If you are looking for a way to plan your travel between these two cities, then Cleartrip will have all your answers. With its easy-to-use mobile app and website, you may book your rail tickets in a jiffy. Cleartrip offers all the information you need and ensures that your experience is quick as well as seamless.
Kalka Ambala Train Schedule
Trains Originating from Mumbai
|Train No.||Name||Departure Stn (Time)||Arrival Stn (Time)||Trip Time|
|12012||Kalka Shatabdi||Kalka (17:45)||Ambala Cant Junction (19:03)||1h 18m|
|12006||Kalka Shatabdi||Kalka (06:15)||Ambala Cant Junction (07:33)||1h 18m|
|22456||Kalka Snsi Superfast Express||Kalka (19:00)||Ambala Cant Junction (20:30)||1h 30m|
|14096||Himalayan Queen||Kalka (16:50)||Ambala Cant Junction (18:20)||1h 30m|
|22926||Paschim Express||Kalka (10:20)||Ambala Cant Junction (12:05)||1h 45m|
|12312||Kalka Mail||Kalka (23:55)||Ambala Cant Junction (02:00)||2h 5m|
|14887||Kalka Barmer Express||Kalka (21:30)||Ambala City (23:56)||2h 26m|
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which trains run from Kalka to Ambala? The following trains start from Kalka - Kalka Shatabdi, Kalka Shatabdi, Kalka Snsi Superfast Express.
- How many weekly trains are there from Kalka to Ambala? There are 44 weekly trains from Kalka to Ambala. Following are the train names and their respective train number - Kalka Snsi Superfast Express (22456), Kalka Barmer Express (14887), Himalayan Queen (14096).
- When does the first train leave from Kalka? The first train from Kalka to Ambala is at 06:15 AM, which is Kalka Shatabdi (12006) followed by Paschim Express (22926) which leaves at 10:20 AM.
- When does the last train leave from Kalka? The last train from Kalka to Ambala is at 23:55 PM, which is Kalka Mail (12312).
- What are the different stations in Kalka & it's respective code? Kalka with station code KLK is the only station present in Kalka.
- What are the different stations in Ambala & it's respective code? Different stations in Ambala are Ambala Cant Junction (UMB), Ambala City (UBC).
Other Routes From Kalka
- Kalka to Chandigarh trains
- Kalka to Kurukshetra trains
- Kalka to Delhi trains
- Kalka to Panipat trains
- Kalka to New Delhi trains
- Kalka to Sonipat trains
- Kalka to Karnal trains
- Kalka to Ganaur trains
- Kalka to Mathura trains
- Kalka to Bathinda trains
- Kalka to Hindaun trains
- Kalka to Koderma trains
- Kalka to Asansol trains
- Kalka to Meghnagar trains
- Kalka to Barnala trains
- Kalka to Nagda trains
- Kalka to Bayana trains
- Kalka to Shamgarh trains
- Kalka to Ramganj Mandi trains
- Kalka to Khurja trains
- Kalka to Hathras trains