Jammu to Gorakhpur Trains
Both these cities are located at a distance of 1254kms. Traveling from one place to the other is easy because of the efficient rail connectivity. There are many trains that run between the two cities. On a daily basis, 0 trains run between Jammu and Gorakhpur. On a weekly basis, the count shoots up to 5.
First train that leaves Jammu and takes you to Gorakhpur is 02530 Jammu Tawi Gorakhpur Junction Premium. It departs from Jammu at 00:45 AM and reaches Gorakhpur at 05:50 AM. The last train that leaves Jammu for Gorakhpur is 12588 Jammu Gorakhpur Junction Express. It leaves at 22:45 PM and reaches the destination at 23:50 PM.
15652 Lohit Express is the fastest train that will take you from Jammu to Gorakhpur. It takes 22h 0m and leaves Jammu at 22:45. The maximum duration of 22h 25m is taken by Jammu Tawi Gorakhpur Junction Premium 02530. It departs from Jammu at 00:45.
Out of all the trains that operate between Jammu and Gorakhpur,5 originate from Jammu while the rest 0 pass from Jammu.
If you are looking for a way to plan your travel between these two cities, then Cleartrip will have all your answers. With its easy-to-use mobile app and website, you may book your rail tickets in a jiffy. Cleartrip offers all the information you need and ensures that your experience is quick as well as seamless.
Jammu Gorakhpur Train Schedule
Trains Originating from Mumbai
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which trains run from Jammu to Gorakhpur? The following trains start from Jammu - Lohit Express, Jammu Guwahati Express, Amarnath Express.
- How many weekly trains are there from Jammu to Gorakhpur? There are 5 weekly trains from Jammu to Gorakhpur. Following are the train names and their respective train number - Jammu Tawi Gorakhpur Junction Premium (2530), Lohit Express (15652), Jammu Guwahati Express (15654).
- When does the first train leave from Jammu? The first train from Jammu to Gorakhpur is at 00:45 AM, which is Jammu Tawi Gorakhpur Junction Premium (02530) followed by Lohit Express (15652) which leaves at 22:45 PM.
- When does the last train leave from Jammu? The last train from Jammu to Gorakhpur is at 22:45 PM, which is Jammu Gorakhpur Junction Express (12588).
- What are the different stations in Jammu & it's respective code? Jammu Tawi with station code JAT is the only station present in Jammu.
- What are the different stations in Gorakhpur & it's respective code? Different stations in Gorakhpur are Anand Nagar (ANDN), Gorakhpur Junction (GKP), Gorakhpur Cant (GKC).
Other Routes From Jammu
- Jammu to Ludhiana trains
- Jammu to Ambala trains
- Jammu to Kathua trains
- Jammu to Jalandhar trains
- Jammu to New Delhi trains
- Jammu to Delhi trains
- Jammu to Dasua trains
- Jammu to Panipat trains
- Jammu to Phagwara trains
- Jammu to Udhampur trains
- Jammu to Karnal trains
- Jammu to Urmar Tanda trains
- Jammu to Saharanpur trains
- Jammu to Yamunanagar trains
- Jammu to Sonipat trains
- Jammu to Sirhind Fatehgarh Sahib trains
- Jammu to Samba trains
- Jammu to Mathura trains
- Jammu to Pathankot trains
- Jammu to Jhansi Railway Settlement trains
- Jammu to Rajpura trains