Jaipur to New Delhi Trains
Both these cities are located at a distance of 303kms. Traveling from one place to the other is easy because of the efficient rail connectivity. There are many trains that run between the two cities. On a daily basis, 10 trains run between Jaipur and New Delhi. On a weekly basis, the count shoots up to 21.
First train that leaves Jaipur and takes you to New Delhi is 12464 Rjsthn S Kranti. It departs from Jaipur at 00:25 AM and reaches New Delhi at 05:35 AM. The last train that leaves Jaipur for New Delhi is 19105 Haridwar Mail. It leaves at 23:15 PM and reaches the destination at 05:46 AM.
12957 Swarna J Raj Express is the fastest train that will take you from Jaipur to New Delhi. It takes 3h 53m and leaves Jaipur at 02:50. The maximum duration of 6h 50m is taken by Rajkot Junction Delhi S Rohilla Express 09579. It departs from Jaipur at 06:30.
Out of all the trains that operate between Jaipur and New Delhi,3 originate from Jaipur while the rest 28 pass from Jaipur.
If you are looking for a way to plan your travel between these two cities, then Cleartrip will have all your answers. With its easy-to-use mobile app and website, you may book your rail tickets in a jiffy. Cleartrip offers all the information you need and ensures that your experience is quick as well as seamless.
Jaipur New Delhi Train Schedule
Trains Originating from Jaipur
Trains Passing from Jaipur
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which trains run from Jaipur to New Delhi? The following trains start from Jaipur - Delhi S Rohilla Double Dcke, Delhi S Rohilla Double Dcke, Jaipur Delhi S Rohilla Ac Express. In addition to this, trains like Swarna J Raj Express, Ajmer Shatabdi, Delhi S Rohilla Garibrath pass through Jaipur to reach New Delhi.
- How many weekly trains are there from Jaipur to New Delhi? There are 128 weekly trains from Jaipur to New Delhi. Following are the train names and their respective train number - Jaipur Delhi S Rohilla Ac Express (9705), Delhi S Rohilla Double Dcke (22985), Delhi S Rohilla Double Dcke (12985).
- When does the first train leave from Jaipur? The first train from Jaipur to New Delhi is at 00:25 AM, which is Rjsthn S Kranti (12464) followed by Rjsthn S Kranti (22464) which leaves at 00:25 AM.
- When does the last train leave from Jaipur? The last train from Jaipur to New Delhi is at 23:15 PM, which is Haridwar Mail (19105).
- What are the different stations in Jaipur & it's respective code? Different station in Jaipur are Jaipur (JP), Durgapura (DPA), Kanakpura (KKU), Gandhinagar Jpr (GADJ), Getor Jagatpura (GTJT), Khatipura (KWP), Sanganer (SNGN).
- What are the different stations in New Delhi & it's respective code? Different stations in New Delhi are H Nizamuddin (NZM), Delhi Shahdara (DSA), Delhi Cantt (DEC), Subzi Mandi (SZM), Narela (NUR), Shakurbasti (SSB), Palam (PM), Tuglakabad (TKD), Okhla (OKA), Tilak Bridge (TKJ), Shivaji Bridge (CSB), Delhi S Rohilla (DEE), Delhi Kishangnj (DKZ), Delhi (DLI), Nangloi (NNO), Delhi Safdarjng (DSJ), Mangolpuri (MGLP), Anand Vihar Trm (ANVT), Anand Vihar (ANVR), Bijwasan (BWSN), Badli (BHD), Viveka Vihar (VVB).
Other Routes From Jaipur
- Jaipur to Ajmer trains
- Jaipur to Kishangarh trains
- Jaipur to Alwar trains
- Jaipur to Bandikui trains
- Jaipur to Dausa trains
- Jaipur to Phulera trains
- Jaipur to Rewari trains
- Jaipur to Gurgaon trains
- Jaipur to Degana trains
- Jaipur to Makrana trains
- Jaipur to Agra trains
- Jaipur to Sawai Madhopur trains
- Jaipur to Bharatpur trains
- Jaipur to Khairthal trains
- Jaipur to Kota trains
- Jaipur to Abu Road trains
- Jaipur to Palanpur trains
- Jaipur to Kanpur trains
- Jaipur to Achhnera trains
- Jaipur to Jodhpur trains
- Jaipur to Merta City trains