Hyderabad to Mahbubnagar Trains
Both these cities are located at a distance of 98kms. Traveling from one place to the other is easy because of the efficient rail connectivity. There are many trains that run between the two cities. On a daily basis, 3 trains run between Hyderabad and Mahbubnagar. On a weekly basis, the count shoots up to 5.
First train that leaves Hyderabad and takes you to Mahbubnagar is 07503 Aurangabad Tirupati Special. It departs from Hyderabad at 04:31 AM and reaches Mahbubnagar at 05:00 AM. The last train that leaves Hyderabad for Mahbubnagar is 07509 Adilabad Kollam Junction Special. It leaves at 20:07 PM and reaches the destination at 20:28 PM.
17223 Hundry Express is the fastest train that will take you from Hyderabad to Mahbubnagar. It takes 1h 33m and leaves Hyderabad at 17:15. The maximum duration of 3h 53m is taken by Nizamabad Kollam Junction Special 07613. It departs from Hyderabad at 15:10.
Out of all the trains that operate between Hyderabad and Mahbubnagar,0 originate from Hyderabad while the rest 8 pass from Hyderabad.
If you are looking for a way to plan your travel between these two cities, then Cleartrip will have all your answers. With its easy-to-use mobile app and website, you may book your rail tickets in a jiffy. Cleartrip offers all the information you need and ensures that your experience is quick as well as seamless.
Hyderabad Mahbubnagar Train Schedule
Trains Passing from Hyderabad
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which trains run from Hyderabad to Mahbubnagar? Trains like Hundry Express, Tungabhadra Express, Tungabhadra Express pass through Hyderabad to reach Mahbubnagar.
- How many weekly trains are there from Hyderabad to Mahbubnagar? There are 26 weekly trains from Hyderabad to Mahbubnagar. Following are the train names and their respective train number - Tungabhadra Express (17607), Tungabhadra Express (17023), Hundry Express (17223).
- When does the first train leave from Hyderabad? The first train from Hyderabad to Mahbubnagar is at 04:31 AM, which is Aurangabad Tirupati Special (07503) followed by Tungabhadra Express (17607) which leaves at 07:48 AM.
- When does the last train leave from Hyderabad? The last train from Hyderabad to Mahbubnagar is at 20:07 PM, which is Adilabad Kollam Junction Special (07509).
- What are the different stations in Hyderabad & it's respective code? Different station in Hyderabad are Malkajgiri (MJF), Malakpet Kcg (MXT), Lingampalli (LPI), Kcg Falaknuma (FM), Budvel (BDVL), Umdanagar (UR), Medchal (MED), Sanat Nagar (SNF), Maula Ali (MLY), Bolarum (BMO), Charlapalli (CHZ), Khairatabad Dcn (KQD), Ghatkesar (GT), Lalaguda Gate (LGDH), Dayanand Nagar (DYE), Ammuguda (AMQ), Cavalry Barrcks (CVB), Alwal (ALW), Bolarum Bazar (BOZ), Brahmanpalli (BMPL), G Pochampalli (GDPL).
- What are the different stations in Mahbubnagar & it's respective code? Mahbubnagar with station code MBNR is the only station present in Mahbubnagar.
Other Routes From Hyderabad
- Hyderabad to Hyderabad trains
- Hyderabad to Shankarpalle trains
- Hyderabad to Nizamabad trains
- Hyderabad to Kamareddy trains
- Hyderabad to Basar trains
- Hyderabad to Parbhani trains
- Hyderabad to Dharmabad trains
- Hyderabad to Nanded Waghala trains
- Hyderabad to Purna trains
- Hyderabad to Sedam trains
- Hyderabad to Malkhed trains
- Hyderabad to Partur trains
- Hyderabad to Guntakal trains
- Hyderabad to Manmad trains
- Hyderabad to Miryalaguda trains
- Hyderabad to Nalgonda trains
- Hyderabad to Warangal trains
- Hyderabad to Sailu trains
- Hyderabad to Rotegaon trains
- Hyderabad to Lasurgaon trains
- Hyderabad to Manwath trains