Delhi to Mughalsarai Trains
Both these cities are located at a distance of 786kms. Traveling from one place to the other is easy because of the efficient rail connectivity. There are many trains that run between the two cities. On a daily basis, 2 trains run between Delhi and Mughalsarai. On a weekly basis, the count shoots up to 33.
First train that leaves Delhi and takes you to Mughalsarai is 12312 Kalka Mail. It departs from Delhi at 05:40 AM and reaches Mughalsarai at 20:10 PM. The last train that leaves Delhi for Mughalsarai is 03002 Ajmer Junction Howrah Junction Special. It leaves at 23:45 PM and reaches the destination at 11:40 AM.
12250 New Delhi Howrah Junction Yuva is the fastest train that will take you from Delhi to Mughalsarai. It takes 8h 43m and leaves Delhi at 19:45. The maximum duration of 18h 5m is taken by U A Toofan Express 13008. It departs from Delhi at 07:00.
Out of all the trains that operate between Delhi and Mughalsarai,31 originate from Delhi while the rest 4 pass from Delhi.
If you are looking for a way to plan your travel between these two cities, then Cleartrip will have all your answers. With its easy-to-use mobile app and website, you may book your rail tickets in a jiffy. Cleartrip offers all the information you need and ensures that your experience is quick as well as seamless.
Delhi Mughalsarai Train Schedule
Trains Originating from Delhi
Trains Passing from Delhi
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which trains run from Delhi to Mughalsarai? The following trains start from Delhi - New Delhi Howrah Junction Yuva, Bubneswr Rajdhani, Bubneswr Rajdhani. In addition to this, trains like Ajmer Junction Howrah Junction Special, Patna Junction Howrah Junction Special, Kalka Mail pass through Delhi to reach Mughalsarai.
- How many weekly trains are there from Delhi to Mughalsarai? There are 120 weekly trains from Delhi to Mughalsarai. Following are the train names and their respective train number - Sealdah Premium (2260), New Delhi Bhubaneswar Superfast Special (2816), New Delhi Bhubaneswar Superfast Express (22806).
- When does the first train leave from Delhi? The first train from Delhi to Mughalsarai is at 05:40 AM, which is Kalka Mail (12312) followed by Neelachal Express (12876) which leaves at 06:30 AM.
- When does the last train leave from Delhi? The last train from Delhi to Mughalsarai is at 23:45 PM, which is Ajmer Junction Howrah Junction Special (03002).
- What are the different stations in Delhi & it's respective code? Different station in Delhi are New Delhi (NDLS), Adrsh Ngr Delhi (ANDI).
- What are the different stations in Mughalsarai & it's respective code? Mughal Sarai Junction with station code MGS is the only station present in Mughalsarai.
Other Routes From Delhi
- Delhi to Kanpur trains
- Delhi to Ambala trains
- Delhi to Mathura trains
- Delhi to Ghaziabad trains
- Delhi to Allahabad trains
- Delhi to Agra trains
- Delhi to Ludhiana trains
- Delhi to Jhansi Railway Settlement trains
- Delhi to Jalandhar trains
- Delhi to Morar Cantt trains
- Delhi to Bhopal trains
- Delhi to Panipat trains
- Delhi to New Delhi trains
- Delhi to Lucknow trains
- Delhi to Faridabad trains
- Delhi to Kurukshetra trains
- Delhi to Aligarh trains
- Delhi to Itarsi trains
- Delhi to Phagwara trains
- Delhi to Moradabad trains
- Delhi to Bareilly trains