Delhi to Morar Cantt Trains
Both these cities are located at a distance of 313kms. Traveling from one place to the other is easy because of the efficient rail connectivity. There are many trains that run between the two cities. On a daily basis, 6 trains run between Delhi and Morar Cantt. On a weekly basis, the count shoots up to 20.
First train that leaves Delhi and takes you to Morar Cantt is 12138 Punjab Mail. It departs from Delhi at 05:15 AM and reaches Morar Cantt at 10:28 AM. The last train that leaves Delhi for Morar Cantt is 22456 Kalka Snsi Superfast Express. It leaves at 23:55 PM and reaches the destination at 04:30 AM.
12002 Bhopal Shatabdi is the fastest train that will take you from Delhi to Morar Cantt. It takes 3h 23m and leaves Delhi at 06:00. The maximum duration of 7h 18m is taken by Amritsar Junction Lokmanyatilak Terminus Express 11058. It departs from Delhi at 19:32.
Out of all the trains that operate between Delhi and Morar Cantt,7 originate from Delhi while the rest 19 pass from Delhi.
If you are looking for a way to plan your travel between these two cities, then Cleartrip will have all your answers. With its easy-to-use mobile app and website, you may book your rail tickets in a jiffy. Cleartrip offers all the information you need and ensures that your experience is quick as well as seamless.
Delhi Morar Cantt Train Schedule
Trains Originating from Delhi
|Train No.||Name||Departure Stn (Time)||Arrival Stn (Time)||Trip Time|
|12002||Bhopal Shatabdi||New Delhi (06:00)||Gwalior (09:23)||3h 23m|
|12628||Karnataka Express||New Delhi (21:15)||Gwalior (01:24)||4h 9m|
|12626||Kerala Express||New Delhi (11:30)||Gwalior (15:50)||4h 20m|
|12724||A P Express||New Delhi (17:30)||Gwalior (22:00)||4h 30m|
|04012||New Delhi Snsi Superfast Special||New Delhi (23:55)||Gwalior (04:30)||4h 35m|
|12616||Gondia Junction Terminus Express||New Delhi (18:40)||Gwalior (23:24)||4h 44m|
|12191||New Delhi Jabalpur Superfast Express||New Delhi (14:05)||Gwalior (18:50)||4h 45m|
Trains Passing from Delhi
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which trains run from Delhi to Morar Cantt? The following trains start from Delhi - Bhopal Shatabdi, Karnataka Express, Kerala Express. In addition to this, trains like Tamil Nadu Express, Shri Ganganagar Nanded Express, Amritsar Junction Nanded Superfast Express pass through Delhi to reach Morar Cantt.
- How many weekly trains are there from Delhi to Morar Cantt? There are 106 weekly trains from Delhi to Morar Cantt. Following are the train names and their respective train number - New Delhi Snsi Superfast Special (4012), New Delhi Jabalpur Superfast Express (12191), A P Express (12724).
- When does the first train leave from Delhi? The first train from Delhi to Morar Cantt is at 05:15 AM, which is Punjab Mail (12138) followed by Bhopal Shatabdi (12002) which leaves at 06:00 AM.
- When does the last train leave from Delhi? The last train from Delhi to Morar Cantt is at 23:55 PM, which is Kalka Snsi Superfast Express (22456).
- What are the different stations in Delhi & it's respective code? Different station in Delhi are New Delhi (NDLS), Adrsh Ngr Delhi (ANDI).
- What are the different stations in Morar Cantt & it's respective code? Gwalior with station code GWL is the only station present in Morar Cantt.
Other Routes From Delhi
- Delhi to Kanpur trains
- Delhi to Ambala trains
- Delhi to Mathura trains
- Delhi to Ghaziabad trains
- Delhi to Allahabad trains
- Delhi to Mughalsarai trains
- Delhi to Agra trains
- Delhi to Ludhiana trains
- Delhi to Jhansi Railway Settlement trains
- Delhi to Jalandhar trains
- Delhi to Bhopal trains
- Delhi to Panipat trains
- Delhi to New Delhi trains
- Delhi to Lucknow trains
- Delhi to Faridabad trains
- Delhi to Kurukshetra trains
- Delhi to Aligarh trains
- Delhi to Itarsi trains
- Delhi to Phagwara trains
- Delhi to Moradabad trains
- Delhi to Bareilly trains