Delhi to Kurukshetra Trains
Both these cities are located at a distance of 157kms. Traveling from one place to the other is easy because of the efficient rail connectivity. There are many trains that run between the two cities. On a daily basis, 6 trains run between Delhi and Kurukshetra. On a weekly basis, the count shoots up to 4.
First train that leaves Delhi and takes you to Kurukshetra is 11057 Amritsar Express. It departs from Delhi at 04:30 AM and reaches Kurukshetra at 08:22 AM. The last train that leaves Delhi for Kurukshetra is 11077 Jhelum Express. It leaves at 21:05 PM and reaches the destination at 00:29 AM.
12005 Kalka Shatabdi is the fastest train that will take you from Delhi to Kurukshetra. It takes 1h 57m and leaves Delhi at 17:15. The maximum duration of 3h 52m is taken by Amritsar Express 11057. It departs from Delhi at 04:30.
Out of all the trains that operate between Delhi and Kurukshetra,4 originate from Delhi while the rest 6 pass from Delhi.
If you are looking for a way to plan your travel between these two cities, then Cleartrip will have all your answers. With its easy-to-use mobile app and website, you may book your rail tickets in a jiffy. Cleartrip offers all the information you need and ensures that your experience is quick as well as seamless.
Delhi Kurukshetra Train Schedule
Trains Originating from Delhi
Trains Passing from Delhi
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which trains run from Delhi to Kurukshetra? The following trains start from Delhi - Kalka Shatabdi, Shane Punjab, Una Himachal Janshatabdi. In addition to this, trains like Kalka Shatabdi, Sachkhand Express, Malwa Express pass through Delhi to reach Kurukshetra.
- How many weekly trains are there from Delhi to Kurukshetra? There are 70 weekly trains from Delhi to Kurukshetra. Following are the train names and their respective train number - Shane Punjab (12497), Ndlsasr Express (12459), Una Himachal Janshatabdi (12057).
- When does the first train leave from Delhi? The first train from Delhi to Kurukshetra is at 04:30 AM, which is Amritsar Express (11057) followed by Malwa Express (12919) which leaves at 05:30 AM.
- When does the last train leave from Delhi? The last train from Delhi to Kurukshetra is at 21:05 PM, which is Jhelum Express (11077).
- What are the different stations in Delhi & it's respective code? Different station in Delhi are New Delhi (NDLS), Adrsh Ngr Delhi (ANDI).
- What are the different stations in Kurukshetra & it's respective code? Kurukshetra Junction with station code KKDE is the only station present in Kurukshetra.
Other Routes From Delhi
- Delhi to Kanpur trains
- Delhi to Ambala trains
- Delhi to Mathura trains
- Delhi to Ghaziabad trains
- Delhi to Allahabad trains
- Delhi to Mughalsarai trains
- Delhi to Agra trains
- Delhi to Ludhiana trains
- Delhi to Jhansi Railway Settlement trains
- Delhi to Jalandhar trains
- Delhi to Morar Cantt trains
- Delhi to Bhopal trains
- Delhi to Panipat trains
- Delhi to New Delhi trains
- Delhi to Lucknow trains
- Delhi to Faridabad trains
- Delhi to Aligarh trains
- Delhi to Itarsi trains
- Delhi to Phagwara trains
- Delhi to Moradabad trains
- Delhi to Bareilly trains