Delhi to Jhansi Railway Settlement Trains
Both these cities are located at a distance of 410kms. Traveling from one place to the other is easy because of the efficient rail connectivity. There are many trains that run between the two cities. On a daily basis, 5 trains run between Delhi and Jhansi Railway Settlement. On a weekly basis, the count shoots up to 26.
First train that leaves Delhi and takes you to Jhansi Railway Settlement is 04014 H Nizamuddin Pune Junction Premiu. It departs from Delhi at 00:10 AM and reaches Jhansi Railway Settlement at 06:15 AM. The last train that leaves Delhi for Jhansi Railway Settlement is 22456 Kalka Snsi Superfast Express. It leaves at 23:55 PM and reaches the destination at 06:05 AM.
12002 Bhopal Shatabdi is the fastest train that will take you from Delhi to Jhansi Railway Settlement. It takes 4h 45m and leaves Delhi at 06:00. The maximum duration of 9h 18m is taken by Amritsar Junction Lokmanyatilak Terminus Express 11058. It departs from Delhi at 19:32.
Out of all the trains that operate between Delhi and Jhansi Railway Settlement,9 originate from Delhi while the rest 22 pass from Delhi.
If you are looking for a way to plan your travel between these two cities, then Cleartrip will have all your answers. With its easy-to-use mobile app and website, you may book your rail tickets in a jiffy. Cleartrip offers all the information you need and ensures that your experience is quick as well as seamless.
Delhi Jhansi Railway Settlement Train Schedule
Trains Originating from Delhi
Trains Passing from Delhi
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which trains run from Delhi to Jhansi Railway Settlement? The following trains start from Delhi - Bhopal Shatabdi, Tamil Nadu Express, Karnataka Express. In addition to this, trains like Bilaspur Rajdhani, Shri Ganganagar Nanded Express, Maur Dhawaj Express pass through Delhi to reach Jhansi Railway Settlement.
- How many weekly trains are there from Delhi to Jhansi Railway Settlement? There are 113 weekly trains from Delhi to Jhansi Railway Settlement. Following are the train names and their respective train number - New Delhi Puducherry Express (22404), New Delhi Snsi Superfast Special (4012), New Delhi Jabalpur Superfast Express (12191).
- When does the first train leave from Delhi? The first train from Delhi to Jhansi Railway Settlement is at 00:10 AM, which is H Nizamuddin Pune Junction Premiu (04014) followed by Punjab Mail (12138) which leaves at 05:15 AM.
- When does the last train leave from Delhi? The last train from Delhi to Jhansi Railway Settlement is at 23:55 PM, which is Kalka Snsi Superfast Express (22456).
- What are the different stations in Delhi & it's respective code? Different station in Delhi are New Delhi (NDLS), Adrsh Ngr Delhi (ANDI).
- What are the different stations in Jhansi Railway Settlement & it's respective code? Jhansi Junction with station code JHS is the only station present in Jhansi Railway Settlement.
Other Routes From Delhi
- Delhi to Kanpur trains
- Delhi to Ambala trains
- Delhi to Mathura trains
- Delhi to Allahabad trains
- Delhi to Ghaziabad trains
- Delhi to Mughalsarai trains
- Delhi to Agra trains
- Delhi to Ludhiana trains
- Delhi to Jalandhar trains
- Delhi to Morar Cantt trains
- Delhi to Bhopal trains
- Delhi to Panipat trains
- Delhi to New Delhi trains
- Delhi to Lucknow trains
- Delhi to Faridabad trains
- Delhi to Kurukshetra trains
- Delhi to Itarsi trains
- Delhi to Aligarh trains
- Delhi to Phagwara trains
- Delhi to Moradabad trains
- Delhi to Bareilly trains