Chennai to Virudhunagar Trains
Both these cities are located at a distance of 602kms. Traveling from one place to the other is easy because of the efficient rail connectivity. There are many trains that run between the two cities. On a daily basis, 0 trains run between Chennai and Virudhunagar. On a weekly basis, the count shoots up to 23.
First train that leaves Chennai and takes you to Virudhunagar is 16129 Chennai Egmore Tn Link Express. It departs from Chennai at 07:40 AM and reaches Virudhunagar at 16:58 PM. The last train that leaves Chennai for Virudhunagar is 06035 Tuticorin Express. It leaves at 22:45 PM and reaches the destination at 10:00 AM.
06745 Tirunelveli Express is the fastest train that will take you from Chennai to Virudhunagar. It takes 8h 38m and leaves Chennai at 22:30. The maximum duration of 13h 0m is taken by Nagercoil Express 12689. It departs from Chennai at 18:15.
Out of all the trains that operate between Chennai and Virudhunagar,20 originate from Chennai while the rest 3 pass from Chennai.
If you are looking for a way to plan your travel between these two cities, then Cleartrip will have all your answers. With its easy-to-use mobile app and website, you may book your rail tickets in a jiffy. Cleartrip offers all the information you need and ensures that your experience is quick as well as seamless.
Chennai Virudhunagar Train Schedule
Trains Originating from Chennai
Trains Passing from Chennai
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which trains run from Chennai to Virudhunagar? The following trains start from Chennai - Tirunelveli Express, Kanyakumari Express, Nellai Express. In addition to this, trains like Thirukkural Express, Kannyakumari Express, Bangalore Express pass through Chennai to reach Virudhunagar.
- How many weekly trains are there from Chennai to Virudhunagar? There are 78 weekly trains from Chennai to Virudhunagar. Following are the train names and their respective train number - Tirunelveli Express (6751), Chennai Egmore Tn Link Express (16129), Tiruchendur Express (16105).
- When does the first train leave from Chennai? The first train from Chennai to Virudhunagar is at 07:40 AM, which is Chennai Egmore Tn Link Express (16129) followed by Chennai Egmore Guruvayur Express (16127) which leaves at 07:40 AM.
- When does the last train leave from Chennai? The last train from Chennai to Virudhunagar is at 22:45 PM, which is Tuticorin Express (06035).
- What are the different stations in Chennai & it's respective code? Different station in Chennai are Chennai Central (MAS), Chennai Egmore (MS), Perambur (PER), Tambaram (TBM), Mambalam (MBM).
- What are the different stations in Virudhunagar & it's respective code? Virudunagar Junction with station code VPT is the only station present in Virudhunagar.
Other Routes From Chennai
- Chennai to Arakonam trains
- Chennai to Jolarpet trains
- Chennai to Chengalpattu trains
- Chennai to Salem trains
- Chennai to Katpadi trains
- Chennai to Vijayawada trains
- Chennai to Tiruchirappalli trains
- Chennai to Ongole trains
- Chennai to Coimbatore trains
- Chennai to Viluppuram trains
- Chennai to Tiruppur trains
- Chennai to Erode trains
- Chennai to Gudur trains
- Chennai to Virudhachalam trains
- Chennai to Nellore trains
- Chennai to Dindigul trains
- Chennai to Palakkad trains
- Chennai to Bangalore trains
- Chennai to Tenali trains
- Chennai to Chirala trains
- Chennai to Visakhapatnam trains