Chennai to Virudhachalam Trains
Both these cities are located at a distance of 213kms. Traveling from one place to the other is easy because of the efficient rail connectivity. There are many trains that run between the two cities. On a daily basis, 1 trains run between Chennai and Virudhachalam. On a weekly basis, the count shoots up to 26.
First train that leaves Chennai and takes you to Virudhachalam is 16129 Chennai Egmore Tn Link Express. It departs from Chennai at 07:40 AM and reaches Virudhachalam at 08:04 AM. The last train that leaves Chennai for Virudhachalam is 11063 Chennai Egmore Salem Express. It leaves at 23:00 PM and reaches the destination at 23:24 PM.
12637 Pandian Express is the fastest train that will take you from Chennai to Virudhachalam. It takes 3h 5m and leaves Chennai at 21:20. The maximum duration of 4h 23m is taken by Tirunelveli Express 06751. It departs from Chennai at 10:30.
Out of all the trains that operate between Chennai and Virudhachalam,21 originate from Chennai while the rest 6 pass from Chennai.
If you are looking for a way to plan your travel between these two cities, then Cleartrip will have all your answers. With its easy-to-use mobile app and website, you may book your rail tickets in a jiffy. Cleartrip offers all the information you need and ensures that your experience is quick as well as seamless.
Chennai Virudhachalam Train Schedule
Trains Originating from Mumbai
Trains Passing from Chennai
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which trains run from Chennai to Virudhachalam? The following trains start from Chennai - Pandian Express, Pallavan Express, Vaigai Express. In addition to this, trains like Howrah Junction Tiruchchirapali Express, Kannyakumari Express, Thirukkural Express pass through Chennai to reach Virudhachalam.
- How many weekly trains are there from Chennai to Virudhachalam? There are 121 weekly trains from Chennai to Virudhachalam. Following are the train names and their respective train number - Tirunelveli Express (6751), Chennai Egmore Tn Link Express (16129), Chennai Egmore Mangalore Express (16859).
- When does the first train leave from Chennai? The first train from Chennai to Virudhachalam is at 07:40 AM, which is Chennai Egmore Tn Link Express (16129) followed by Chennai Egmore Guruvayur Express (16127) which leaves at 07:40 AM.
- When does the last train leave from Chennai? The last train from Chennai to Virudhachalam is at 23:00 PM, which is Chennai Egmore Salem Express (11063).
- What are the different stations in Chennai & it's respective code? Different station in Chennai are Chennai Central (MAS), Chennai Egmore (MS), Perambur (PER), Tambaram (TBM), Mambalam (MBM).
- What are the different stations in Virudhachalam & it's respective code? Vridhachalam Junction with station code VRI is the only station present in Virudhachalam.
Other Routes From Chennai
- Chennai to Arakonam trains
- Chennai to Jolarpet trains
- Chennai to Chengalpattu trains
- Chennai to Salem trains
- Chennai to Katpadi trains
- Chennai to Vijayawada trains
- Chennai to Tiruchirappalli trains
- Chennai to Ongole trains
- Chennai to Viluppuram trains
- Chennai to Coimbatore trains
- Chennai to Tiruppur trains
- Chennai to Erode trains
- Chennai to Gudur trains
- Chennai to Nellore trains
- Chennai to Dindigul trains
- Chennai to Palakkad trains
- Chennai to Bangalore trains
- Chennai to Tenali trains
- Chennai to Virudhunagar trains
- Chennai to Chirala trains
- Chennai to Visakhapatnam trains