Chennai to Viluppuram Trains
Both these cities are located at a distance of 159kms. Traveling from one place to the other is easy because of the efficient rail connectivity. There are many trains that run between the two cities. On a daily basis, 1 trains run between Chennai and Viluppuram. On a weekly basis, the count shoots up to 31.
First train that leaves Chennai and takes you to Viluppuram is 16129 Chennai Egmore Tn Link Express. It departs from Chennai at 07:40 AM and reaches Viluppuram at 10:33 AM. The last train that leaves Chennai for Viluppuram is 16183 Uzhavan Express. It leaves at 23:30 PM and reaches the destination at 02:35 AM.
12637 Pandian Express is the fastest train that will take you from Chennai to Viluppuram. It takes 2h 20m and leaves Chennai at 21:20. The maximum duration of 3h 45m is taken by Tirunelveli Express 06751. It departs from Chennai at 10:30.
Out of all the trains that operate between Chennai and Viluppuram,23 originate from Chennai while the rest 9 pass from Chennai.
If you are looking for a way to plan your travel between these two cities, then Cleartrip will have all your answers. With its easy-to-use mobile app and website, you may book your rail tickets in a jiffy. Cleartrip offers all the information you need and ensures that your experience is quick as well as seamless.
Chennai Viluppuram Train Schedule
Trains Originating from Chennai
Trains Passing from Chennai
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which trains run from Chennai to Viluppuram? The following trains start from Chennai - Pandian Express, Madurai Express, Chennai Egmore Tiruchchirapali Superfast Express. In addition to this, trains like Varanasi Junction Rameswaram Express, Thirukkural Express, Terminus N Sampark Kranti pass through Chennai to reach Viluppuram.
- How many weekly trains are there from Chennai to Viluppuram? There are 138 weekly trains from Chennai to Viluppuram. Following are the train names and their respective train number - Tirunelveli Express (6751), Chennai Egmore Tn Link Express (16129), Uzhavan Express (16183).
- When does the first train leave from Chennai? The first train from Chennai to Viluppuram is at 07:40 AM, which is Chennai Egmore Tn Link Express (16129) followed by Chennai Egmore Guruvayur Express (16127) which leaves at 07:40 AM.
- When does the last train leave from Chennai? The last train from Chennai to Viluppuram is at 23:30 PM, which is Uzhavan Express (16183).
- What are the different stations in Chennai & it's respective code? Different station in Chennai are Chennai Central (MAS), Chennai Egmore (MS), Perambur (PER), Tambaram (TBM), Mambalam (MBM).
- What are the different stations in Viluppuram & it's respective code? Villuparam Junction with station code VM is the only station present in Viluppuram.
Other Routes From Chennai
- Chennai to Arakonam trains
- Chennai to Jolarpet trains
- Chennai to Chengalpattu trains
- Chennai to Salem trains
- Chennai to Katpadi trains
- Chennai to Vijayawada trains
- Chennai to Tiruchirappalli trains
- Chennai to Ongole trains
- Chennai to Coimbatore trains
- Chennai to Tiruppur trains
- Chennai to Erode trains
- Chennai to Gudur trains
- Chennai to Virudhachalam trains
- Chennai to Nellore trains
- Chennai to Dindigul trains
- Chennai to Palakkad trains
- Chennai to Bangalore trains
- Chennai to Tenali trains
- Chennai to Virudhunagar trains
- Chennai to Chirala trains
- Chennai to Visakhapatnam trains