Chennai to Tiruppur Trains
Both these cities are located at a distance of 446 kms. Traveling from one place to the other is easy because of the efficient rail connectivity. There are many trains that run between the two cities. On a daily basis, 3 trains run between Chennai and Tiruppur. On a weekly basis, the count shoots up to 38.
First train that leaves Chennai and takes you to Tiruppur is 13351 Dhanbad Junction Alappuzha E. It departs from Chennai at 03:25 AM and reaches Tiruppur at 11:03 AM.The last train that leaves Chennai for Tiruppur is 12521 Rapti Sagar Express. It leaves at 23:45 PM and reaches the destination at 06:58 AM
12243 Shatabdi Express is the fastest train that will take you from Chennai to Tiruppur. It takes 5h 45m and leaves Chennai at 07:15.The maximum duration of 11h 13m is taken by Chennai Egmore Mangalore Express 16859. It departs from Chennai at 22:15
Out of all the trains that operate between Chennai and Tiruppur,24 originate from Chennai while the rest 17 pass from Chennai.
If you are looking for a way to plan your travel between these two cities, then Cleartrip will have all your answers. With its easy-to-use mobile app and website, you may book your rail tickets in a jiffy. Cleartrip offers all the information you need and ensures that your experience is quick as well as seamless.
Chennai Tiruppur Train Schedule
Trains Originating from Mumbai
Trains Passing from Chennai
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which trains run from Chennai to Tiruppur? The following trains start from Chennai - Shatabdi Express, Alleppey Express, Madgaon Express. In addition to this, trains like Mumbai Cst Chennai Express, Nagercoil Express, Guwahati Kcvl Express pass through Chennai to reach Tiruppur.
- How many weekly trains are there from Chennai to Tiruppur? There are 137 weekly trains from Chennai to Tiruppur. Following are the train names and their respective train number - West Coast Express (22637), Chennai Central Coimbatore Junction Express (6625), Nagercoil Express (6309).
- When does the first train leave from Chennai? The first train from Chennai to Tiruppur is at 03:25 AM, which is Dhanbad Junction Alappuzha E (13351) followed by Tatanagar Junction Allp Express (18189) which leaves at 03:25 AM.
- When does the last train leave from Chennai? The last train from Chennai to Tiruppur is at 23:45 PM, which is Rapti Sagar Express (12521).
- What are the different stations in Chennai & it's respective code? Different station in Chennai are Chennai Central (MAS), Chennai Egmore (MS), Perambur (PER), Tambaram (TBM), Mambalam (MBM).
- What are the different stations in Tiruppur & it's respective code? Tiruppur with station code TUP is the only station present in Tiruppur.
Other Routes From Chennai
- Chennai to Arakonam trains
- Chennai to Jolarpet trains
- Chennai to Chengalpattu trains
- Chennai to Salem trains
- Chennai to Vijayawada trains
- Chennai to Katpadi trains
- Chennai to Tiruchirappalli trains
- Chennai to Ongole trains
- Chennai to Coimbatore trains
- Chennai to Viluppuram trains
- Chennai to Erode trains
- Chennai to Gudur trains
- Chennai to Virudhachalam trains
- Chennai to Nellore trains
- Chennai to Dindigul trains
- Chennai to Palakkad trains
- Chennai to Bangalore trains
- Chennai to Tenali trains
- Chennai to Chirala trains
- Chennai to Virudhunagar trains
- Chennai to Visakhapatnam trains