Chennai to Tiruchirappalli Trains
Both these cities are located at a distance of 336kms. Traveling from one place to the other is easy because of the efficient rail connectivity. There are many trains that run between the two cities. On a daily basis, 1 trains run between Chennai and Tiruchirappalli. On a weekly basis, the count shoots up to 33.
First train that leaves Chennai and takes you to Tiruchirappalli is 16129 Chennai Egmore Tn Link Express. It departs from Chennai at 07:40 AM and reaches Tiruchirappalli at 08:04 AM. The last train that leaves Chennai for Tiruchirappalli is 22623 Madurai Express. It leaves at 22:45 PM and reaches the destination at 23:38 PM.
12635 Vaigai Express is the fastest train that will take you from Chennai to Tiruchirappalli. It takes 5h 10m and leaves Chennai at 13:20. The maximum duration of 9h 20m is taken by Nagercoil Express 12689. It departs from Chennai at 18:15.
Out of all the trains that operate between Chennai and Tiruchirappalli,28 originate from Chennai while the rest 6 pass from Chennai.
If you are looking for a way to plan your travel between these two cities, then Cleartrip will have all your answers. With its easy-to-use mobile app and website, you may book your rail tickets in a jiffy. Cleartrip offers all the information you need and ensures that your experience is quick as well as seamless.
Chennai Tiruchirappalli Train Schedule
Trains Originating from Mumbai
Trains Passing from Chennai
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which trains run from Chennai to Tiruchirappalli? The following trains start from Chennai - Vaigai Express, Rameswaram Express, Chennai Egmore Tn Link Express. In addition to this, trains like Snsi Tiruchchirapali Special, Kannyakumari Express, Varanasi Junction Rameswaram Express pass through Chennai to reach Tiruchirappalli.
- How many weekly trains are there from Chennai to Tiruchirappalli? There are 151 weekly trains from Chennai to Tiruchirappalli. Following are the train names and their respective train number - Tirunelveli Express (6751), Chennai Egmore Tn Link Express (16129), Rameswaram Express (16101).
- When does the first train leave from Chennai? The first train from Chennai to Tiruchirappalli is at 07:40 AM, which is Chennai Egmore Tn Link Express (16129) followed by Chennai Egmore Guruvayur Express (16127) which leaves at 07:40 AM.
- When does the last train leave from Chennai? The last train from Chennai to Tiruchirappalli is at 22:45 PM, which is Madurai Express (22623).
- What are the different stations in Chennai & it's respective code? Different station in Chennai are Chennai Central (MAS), Chennai Egmore (MS), Perambur (PER), Tambaram (TBM), Mambalam (MBM).
- What are the different stations in Tiruchirappalli & it's respective code? Different stations in Tiruchirappalli are Tiruchchirapali (TPJ), Tiruchrpali Twn (TPTN).
Other Routes From Chennai
- Chennai to Arakonam trains
- Chennai to Jolarpet trains
- Chennai to Chengalpattu trains
- Chennai to Salem trains
- Chennai to Vijayawada trains
- Chennai to Katpadi trains
- Chennai to Ongole trains
- Chennai to Viluppuram trains
- Chennai to Coimbatore trains
- Chennai to Tiruppur trains
- Chennai to Erode trains
- Chennai to Gudur trains
- Chennai to Virudhachalam trains
- Chennai to Nellore trains
- Chennai to Dindigul trains
- Chennai to Palakkad trains
- Chennai to Bangalore trains
- Chennai to Tenali trains
- Chennai to Chirala trains
- Chennai to Virudhunagar trains
- Chennai to Visakhapatnam trains