Chennai to Kochi Trains
Both these cities are located at a distance of 687kms. Traveling from one place to the other is easy because of the efficient rail connectivity. There are many trains that run between the two cities. On a daily basis, 3 trains run between Chennai and Kochi. On a weekly basis, the count shoots up to 22.
First train that leaves Chennai and takes you to Kochi is 13351 Dhanbad Junction Alappuzha E. It departs from Chennai at 03:25 AM and reaches Kochi at 18:20 PM. The last train that leaves Chennai for Kochi is 12521 Rapti Sagar Express. It leaves at 23:45 PM and reaches the destination at 13:15 PM.
22207 Super Ac Express is the fastest train that will take you from Chennai to Kochi. It takes 9h 20m and leaves Chennai at 16:30. The maximum duration of 19h 54m is taken by Chennai Egmore Guruvayur Express 16127. It departs from Chennai at 07:40.
Out of all the trains that operate between Chennai and Kochi,9 originate from Chennai while the rest 16 pass from Chennai.
If you are looking for a way to plan your travel between these two cities, then Cleartrip will have all your answers. With its easy-to-use mobile app and website, you may book your rail tickets in a jiffy. Cleartrip offers all the information you need and ensures that your experience is quick as well as seamless.
Chennai Kochi Train Schedule
Trains Originating from Chennai
Trains Passing from Chennai
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which trains run from Chennai to Kochi? The following trains start from Chennai - Trivandrum Mail, Trivandrum Express, Kochuveli Express. In addition to this, trains like Super Ac Express, Mumbai Cst Chennai Express, Guwahati Kcvl Express pass through Chennai to reach Kochi.
- How many weekly trains are there from Chennai to Kochi? There are 75 weekly trains from Chennai to Kochi. Following are the train names and their respective train number - Nagercoil Express (6309), Kochuveli Express (6315), Velankanni Express (6059).
- When does the first train leave from Chennai? The first train from Chennai to Kochi is at 03:25 AM, which is Dhanbad Junction Alappuzha E (13351) followed by Tatanagar Junction Allp Express (18189) which leaves at 03:25 AM.
- When does the last train leave from Chennai? The last train from Chennai to Kochi is at 23:45 PM, which is Rapti Sagar Express (12521).
- What are the different stations in Chennai & it's respective code? Different station in Chennai are Chennai Central (MAS), Chennai Egmore (MS), Perambur (PER), Tambaram (TBM), Mambalam (MBM).
- What are the different stations in Kochi & it's respective code? Different stations in Kochi are Ernakulam Town (ERN), Eranakulam Junction (ERS).
Other Routes From Chennai
- Chennai to Arakonam trains
- Chennai to Jolarpet trains
- Chennai to Chengalpattu trains
- Chennai to Salem trains
- Chennai to Katpadi trains
- Chennai to Vijayawada trains
- Chennai to Tiruchirappalli trains
- Chennai to Ongole trains
- Chennai to Coimbatore trains
- Chennai to Viluppuram trains
- Chennai to Tiruppur trains
- Chennai to Erode trains
- Chennai to Gudur trains
- Chennai to Virudhachalam trains
- Chennai to Nellore trains
- Chennai to Dindigul trains
- Chennai to Palakkad trains
- Chennai to Bangalore trains
- Chennai to Tenali trains
- Chennai to Virudhunagar trains
- Chennai to Chirala trains