Chennai to Coimbatore Trains
Both these cities are located at a distance of 497kms. Traveling from one place to the other is easy because of the efficient rail connectivity. There are many trains that run between the two cities. On a daily basis, 3 trains run between Chennai and Coimbatore. On a weekly basis, the count shoots up to 39.
First train that leaves Chennai and takes you to Coimbatore is 13351 Dhanbad Junction Alappuzha E. It departs from Chennai at 03:25 AM and reaches Coimbatore at 12:05 PM. The last train that leaves Chennai for Coimbatore is 12521 Rapti Sagar Express. It leaves at 23:45 PM and reaches the destination at 07:50 AM.
12243 Shatabdi Express is the fastest train that will take you from Chennai to Coimbatore. It takes 6h 50m and leaves Chennai at 07:15. The maximum duration of 13h 24m is taken by Chennai Egmore Mangalore Express 16859. It departs from Chennai at 22:15.
Out of all the trains that operate between Chennai and Coimbatore,25 originate from Chennai while the rest 17 pass from Chennai.
If you are looking for a way to plan your travel between these two cities, then Cleartrip will have all your answers. With its easy-to-use mobile app and website, you may book your rail tickets in a jiffy. Cleartrip offers all the information you need and ensures that your experience is quick as well as seamless.
Chennai Coimbatore Train Schedule
Trains Originating from Chennai
Trains Passing from Chennai
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which trains run from Chennai to Coimbatore? The following trains start from Chennai - Shatabdi Express, Madgaon Express, Trivandrum Express. In addition to this, trains like Mumbai Cst Chennai Express, Guwahati Kcvl Express, Nagercoil Express pass through Chennai to reach Coimbatore.
- How many weekly trains are there from Chennai to Coimbatore? There are 138 weekly trains from Chennai to Coimbatore. Following are the train names and their respective train number - West Coast Express (22637), Chennai Central Coimbatore Junction Express (6625), Nagercoil Express (6309).
- When does the first train leave from Chennai? The first train from Chennai to Coimbatore is at 03:25 AM, which is Dhanbad Junction Alappuzha E (13351) followed by Tatanagar Junction Allp Express (18189) which leaves at 03:25 AM.
- When does the last train leave from Chennai? The last train from Chennai to Coimbatore is at 23:45 PM, which is Rapti Sagar Express (12521).
- What are the different stations in Chennai & it's respective code? Different station in Chennai are Chennai Central (MAS), Chennai Egmore (MS), Perambur (PER), Tambaram (TBM), Mambalam (MBM).
- What are the different stations in Coimbatore & it's respective code? Different stations in Coimbatore are Coimbatore Junction (CBE), Podanur Junction (PTJ), Coimbatore Nrth (CBF).
Other Routes From Chennai
- Chennai to Arakonam trains
- Chennai to Jolarpet trains
- Chennai to Chengalpattu trains
- Chennai to Salem trains
- Chennai to Katpadi trains
- Chennai to Vijayawada trains
- Chennai to Tiruchirappalli trains
- Chennai to Ongole trains
- Chennai to Viluppuram trains
- Chennai to Tiruppur trains
- Chennai to Erode trains
- Chennai to Gudur trains
- Chennai to Virudhachalam trains
- Chennai to Nellore trains
- Chennai to Dindigul trains
- Chennai to Palakkad trains
- Chennai to Bangalore trains
- Chennai to Tenali trains
- Chennai to Chirala trains
- Chennai to Virudhunagar trains
- Chennai to Visakhapatnam trains