Chennai to Chengalpattu Trains
Both these cities are located at a distance of 56kms. Traveling from one place to the other is easy because of the efficient rail connectivity. There are many trains that run between the two cities. On a daily basis, 2 trains run between Chennai and Chengalpattu. On a weekly basis, the count shoots up to 43.
First train that leaves Chennai and takes you to Chengalpattu is 16129 Chennai Egmore Tn Link Express. It departs from Chennai at 07:40 AM and reaches Chengalpattu at 08:04 AM. The last train that leaves Chennai for Chengalpattu is 16183 Uzhavan Express. It leaves at 23:30 PM and reaches the destination at 23:39 PM.
06041 Chennai Egmore Coimbatore Junction Express is the fastest train that will take you from Chennai to Chengalpattu. It takes 0h 48m and leaves Chennai at 14:40. The maximum duration of 1h 43m is taken by Chennai Mail 06009. It departs from Chennai at 19:30.
Out of all the trains that operate between Chennai and Chengalpattu,32 originate from Chennai while the rest 13 pass from Chennai.
If you are looking for a way to plan your travel between these two cities, then Cleartrip will have all your answers. With its easy-to-use mobile app and website, you may book your rail tickets in a jiffy. Cleartrip offers all the information you need and ensures that your experience is quick as well as seamless.
Chennai Chengalpattu Train Schedule
Trains Originating from Mumbai
Trains Passing from Chennai
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which trains run from Chennai to Chengalpattu? The following trains start from Chennai - Chennai Egmore Coimbatore Junction Express, Chennai Egmore Tn Link Express, Rameswaram Express. In addition to this, trains like Madurai Express, Thirukkural Express, Terminus N Sampark Kranti pass through Chennai to reach Chengalpattu.
- How many weekly trains are there from Chennai to Chengalpattu? There are 195 weekly trains from Chennai to Chengalpattu. Following are the train names and their respective train number - Tirunelveli Express (6751), Chennai Egmore Tn Link Express (16129), Uzhavan Express (16183).
- When does the first train leave from Chennai? The first train from Chennai to Chengalpattu is at 07:40 AM, which is Chennai Egmore Tn Link Express (16129) followed by Chennai Egmore Guruvayur Express (16127) which leaves at 07:40 AM.
- When does the last train leave from Chennai? The last train from Chennai to Chengalpattu is at 23:30 PM, which is Uzhavan Express (16183).
- What are the different stations in Chennai & it's respective code? Different station in Chennai are Chennai Central (MAS), Chennai Egmore (MS), Perambur (PER), Tambaram (TBM), Mambalam (MBM).
- What are the different stations in Chengalpattu & it's respective code? Chengalpattu with station code CGL is the only station present in Chengalpattu.
Other Routes From Chennai
- Chennai to Arakonam trains
- Chennai to Jolarpet trains
- Chennai to Salem trains
- Chennai to Vijayawada trains
- Chennai to Katpadi trains
- Chennai to Tiruchirappalli trains
- Chennai to Ongole trains
- Chennai to Viluppuram trains
- Chennai to Coimbatore trains
- Chennai to Tiruppur trains
- Chennai to Erode trains
- Chennai to Gudur trains
- Chennai to Virudhachalam trains
- Chennai to Nellore trains
- Chennai to Dindigul trains
- Chennai to Palakkad trains
- Chennai to Bangalore trains
- Chennai to Tenali trains
- Chennai to Chirala trains
- Chennai to Virudhunagar trains
- Chennai to Visakhapatnam trains