Chennai to Asansol Trains
Both these cities are located at a distance of 1755kms. Traveling from one place to the other is easy because of the efficient rail connectivity. There are many trains that run between the two cities. On a daily basis, 0 trains run between Chennai and Asansol. On a weekly basis, the count shoots up to 2.
First train that leaves Chennai and takes you to Asansol is 16309 Patna Express. It departs from Chennai at 06:20 AM and reaches Asansol at 10:49 AM. The last train that leaves Chennai for Asansol is 22643 Patna Express. It leaves at 06:30 AM and reaches the destination at 10:48 AM.
22643 Patna Express is the fastest train that will take you from Chennai to Asansol. It takes 29h 56m and leaves Chennai at 06:30. The maximum duration of 30h 7m is taken by Patna Express 16309. It departs from Chennai at 06:20.
Out of all the trains that operate between Chennai and Asansol,0 originate from Chennai while the rest 2 pass from Chennai.
If you are looking for a way to plan your travel between these two cities, then Cleartrip will have all your answers. With its easy-to-use mobile app and website, you may book your rail tickets in a jiffy. Cleartrip offers all the information you need and ensures that your experience is quick as well as seamless.
Chennai Asansol Train Schedule
Trains Passing from Chennai
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which trains run from Chennai to Asansol? Trains like Patna Express, Patna Express pass through Chennai to reach Asansol.
- How many weekly trains are there from Chennai to Asansol? There are 4 weekly trains from Chennai to Asansol. Following are the train names and their respective train number - Patna Express (16309), Patna Express (22643).
- When does the first train leave from Chennai? The first train from Chennai to Asansol is at 06:20 AM, which is Patna Express (16309) followed by Patna Express (22643) which leaves at 06:30 AM.
- When does the last train leave from Chennai? The last train from Chennai to Asansol is at 06:30 AM, which is Patna Express (22643).
- What are the different stations in Chennai & it's respective code? Different station in Chennai are Chennai Central (MAS), Chennai Egmore (MS), Perambur (PER), Tambaram (TBM), Mambalam (MBM).
- What are the different stations in Asansol & it's respective code? Burnpur with station code BURN is the only station present in Asansol.
Other Routes From Chennai
- Chennai to Arakonam trains
- Chennai to Jolarpet trains
- Chennai to Chengalpattu trains
- Chennai to Salem trains
- Chennai to Katpadi trains
- Chennai to Vijayawada trains
- Chennai to Tiruchirappalli trains
- Chennai to Ongole trains
- Chennai to Viluppuram trains
- Chennai to Coimbatore trains
- Chennai to Tiruppur trains
- Chennai to Erode trains
- Chennai to Gudur trains
- Chennai to Virudhachalam trains
- Chennai to Nellore trains
- Chennai to Dindigul trains
- Chennai to Palakkad trains
- Chennai to Bangalore trains
- Chennai to Tenali trains
- Chennai to Chirala trains
- Chennai to Virudhunagar trains