Chennai to Ahmedabad Trains
Both these cities are located at a distance of 1891kms. Traveling from one place to the other is easy because of the efficient rail connectivity. There are many trains that run between the two cities. On a daily basis, 0 trains run between Chennai and Ahmedabad. On a weekly basis, the count shoots up to 3.
First train that leaves Chennai and takes you to Ahmedabad is 12656 Navajivan Express. It departs from Chennai at 09:35 AM and reaches Ahmedabad at 19:00 PM. The last train that leaves Chennai for Ahmedabad is 16125 Chennai Egmore Jodhpur Express. It leaves at 15:15 PM and reaches the destination at 00:50 AM.
12656 Navajivan Express is the fastest train that will take you from Chennai to Ahmedabad. It takes 33h 25m and leaves Chennai at 09:35. The maximum duration of 33h 35m is taken by Chennai Egmore Jodhpur Express 16125. It departs from Chennai at 15:15.
Out of all the trains that operate between Chennai and Ahmedabad,3 originate from Chennai while the rest 0 pass from Chennai.
If you are looking for a way to plan your travel between these two cities, then Cleartrip will have all your answers. With its easy-to-use mobile app and website, you may book your rail tickets in a jiffy. Cleartrip offers all the information you need and ensures that your experience is quick as well as seamless.
Chennai Ahmedabad Train Schedule
Trains Originating from Chennai
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which trains run from Chennai to Ahmedabad? The following trains start from Chennai - Navajivan Express, Bikaner Express, Chennai Egmore Jodhpur Express.
- How many weekly trains are there from Chennai to Ahmedabad? There are 9 weekly trains from Chennai to Ahmedabad. Following are the train names and their respective train number - Bikaner Express (6013), Chennai Egmore Jodhpur Express (16125), Navajivan Express (12656).
- When does the first train leave from Chennai? The first train from Chennai to Ahmedabad is at 09:35 AM, which is Navajivan Express (12656) followed by Bikaner Express (06013) which leaves at 15:15 PM.
- When does the last train leave from Chennai? The last train from Chennai to Ahmedabad is at 15:15 PM, which is Chennai Egmore Jodhpur Express (16125).
- What are the different stations in Chennai & it's respective code? Different station in Chennai are Chennai Central (MAS), Chennai Egmore (MS), Perambur (PER), Tambaram (TBM), Mambalam (MBM).
- What are the different stations in Ahmedabad & it's respective code? Different stations in Ahmedabad are Sabarmati Junction (SBI), Maninagar (MAN), Ahmedabad Junction (ADI), Sabarmati Junction (SBT), Geratpur (GER).
Other Routes From Chennai
- Chennai to Arakonam trains
- Chennai to Jolarpet trains
- Chennai to Chengalpattu trains
- Chennai to Salem trains
- Chennai to Vijayawada trains
- Chennai to Katpadi trains
- Chennai to Tiruchirappalli trains
- Chennai to Ongole trains
- Chennai to Coimbatore trains
- Chennai to Viluppuram trains
- Chennai to Tiruppur trains
- Chennai to Erode trains
- Chennai to Gudur trains
- Chennai to Virudhachalam trains
- Chennai to Nellore trains
- Chennai to Dindigul trains
- Chennai to Palakkad trains
- Chennai to Bangalore trains
- Chennai to Tenali trains
- Chennai to Virudhunagar trains
- Chennai to Chirala trains