Chandigarh to Panipat Trains
Both these cities are located at a distance of 177kms. Traveling from one place to the other is easy because of the efficient rail connectivity. There are many trains that run between the two cities. On a daily basis, 6 trains run between Chandigarh and Panipat. On a weekly basis, the count shoots up to 11.
First train that leaves Chandigarh and takes you to Panipat is 12312 Kalka Mail. It departs from Chandigarh at 01:10 AM and reaches Panipat at 03:59 AM. The last train that leaves Chandigarh for Panipat is 12984 Chandigarh Ajmer Junction Gondia Junction Rath. It leaves at 21:10 PM and reaches the destination at 23:35 PM.
12012 Kalka Shatabdi is the fastest train that will take you from Chandigarh to Panipat. It takes 2h 7m and leaves Chandigarh at 18:23. The maximum duration of 4h 3m is taken by Chandigarh Delhi Express 04032. It departs from Chandigarh at 14:15.
Out of all the trains that operate between Chandigarh and Panipat,9 originate from Chandigarh while the rest 8 pass from Chandigarh.
If you are looking for a way to plan your travel between these two cities, then Cleartrip will have all your answers. With its easy-to-use mobile app and website, you may book your rail tickets in a jiffy. Cleartrip offers all the information you need and ensures that your experience is quick as well as seamless.
Chandigarh Panipat Train Schedule
Trains Originating from Chandigarh
Trains Passing from Chandigarh
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which trains run from Chandigarh to Panipat? The following trains start from Chandigarh - Chandigarh Bandra Terminus Superfast Special, Chandigarh Indore Junction Bg Express, Chandigarh Bandra Terminus Superfast Express. In addition to this, trains like Kalka Shatabdi, Kalka Snsi Superfast Express, Bhopal Junction Ratlam Junction Intercity pass through Chandigarh to reach Panipat.
- How many weekly trains are there from Chandigarh to Panipat? There are 71 weekly trains from Chandigarh to Panipat. Following are the train names and their respective train number - Chandigarh Indore Junction Bg Express (19308), Yesvantpur Junction S Kranti Express (22686), Chandigarh Yesvantpur Junction S F Special (2686).
- When does the first train leave from Chandigarh? The first train from Chandigarh to Panipat is at 01:10 AM, which is Kalka Mail (12312) followed by Goa Sampark K Express (12450) which leaves at 01:30 AM.
- When does the last train leave from Chandigarh? The last train from Chandigarh to Panipat is at 21:10 PM, which is Chandigarh Ajmer Junction Gondia Junction Rath (12984).
- What are the different stations in Chandigarh & it's respective code? Chandigarh with station code CDG is the only station present in Chandigarh.
- What are the different stations in Panipat & it's respective code? Panipat Junction with station code PNP is the only station present in Panipat.
Other Routes From Chandigarh
- Chandigarh to Ambala trains
- Chandigarh to New Delhi trains
- Chandigarh to Kurukshetra trains
- Chandigarh to Delhi trains
- Chandigarh to Kalka trains
- Chandigarh to Karnal trains
- Chandigarh to Sonipat trains
- Chandigarh to Saharanpur trains
- Chandigarh to Ganaur trains
- Chandigarh to Mohali trains
- Chandigarh to Moradabad trains
- Chandigarh to Yamunanagar trains
- Chandigarh to Lucknow trains
- Chandigarh to Samalkha trains
- Chandigarh to Roorkee trains
- Chandigarh to Kota trains
- Chandigarh to Mathura trains
- Chandigarh to Bareilly trains
- Chandigarh to Jalandhar trains
- Chandigarh to Ludhiana trains
- Chandigarh to Laksar trains