Chandigarh to Moradabad Trains
Both these cities are located at a distance of 342kms. Traveling from one place to the other is easy because of the efficient rail connectivity. There are many trains that run between the two cities. On a daily basis, 0 trains run between Chandigarh and Moradabad. On a weekly basis, the count shoots up to 10.
First train that leaves Chandigarh and takes you to Moradabad is 04502 Chandigarh Katihar Junction Special. It departs from Chandigarh at 02:20 AM and reaches Moradabad at 03:05 AM. The last train that leaves Chandigarh for Moradabad is 15904 Chandigarh Dibrugarh Express. It leaves at 23:15 PM and reaches the destination at 00:02 AM.
04502 Chandigarh Katihar Junction Special is the fastest train that will take you from Chandigarh to Moradabad. It takes 5h 25m and leaves Chandigarh at 02:20. The maximum duration of 8h 55m is taken by Chandigarh Lucknow Ne Express 15012. It departs from Chandigarh at 17:05.
Out of all the trains that operate between Chandigarh and Moradabad,8 originate from Chandigarh while the rest 2 pass from Chandigarh.
If you are looking for a way to plan your travel between these two cities, then Cleartrip will have all your answers. With its easy-to-use mobile app and website, you may book your rail tickets in a jiffy. Cleartrip offers all the information you need and ensures that your experience is quick as well as seamless.
Chandigarh Moradabad Train Schedule
Trains Originating from Mumbai
Trains Passing from Chandigarh
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which trains run from Chandigarh to Moradabad? The following trains start from Chandigarh - Chandigarh Lucknow Nr Express, Chandigarh Varanasi Junction Special, Chandigarh Dibrugarh Special. In addition to this, trains like Chandigarh Katihar Junction Special, Garib Rath Express pass through Chandigarh to reach Moradabad.
- How many weekly trains are there from Chandigarh to Moradabad? There are 25 weekly trains from Chandigarh to Moradabad. Following are the train names and their respective train number - Chandigarh Ppta Express (13256), Chandigarh Varanasi Junction Special (4506), Chandigarh Dibrugarh Special (25904).
- When does the first train leave from Chandigarh? The first train from Chandigarh to Moradabad is at 02:20 AM, which is Chandigarh Katihar Junction Special (04502) followed by Garib Rath Express (14606) which leaves at 10:30 AM.
- When does the last train leave from Chandigarh? The last train from Chandigarh to Moradabad is at 23:15 PM, which is Chandigarh Dibrugarh Express (15904).
- What are the different stations in Chandigarh & it's respective code? Chandigarh with station code CDG is the only station present in Chandigarh.
- What are the different stations in Moradabad & it's respective code? Different stations in Moradabad are Moradabad (MB), Kathghar (KGF).
Other Routes From Chandigarh
- Chandigarh to Ambala trains
- Chandigarh to Panipat trains
- Chandigarh to New Delhi trains
- Chandigarh to Delhi trains
- Chandigarh to Kurukshetra trains
- Chandigarh to Kalka trains
- Chandigarh to Karnal trains
- Chandigarh to Sonipat trains
- Chandigarh to Saharanpur trains
- Chandigarh to Ganaur trains
- Chandigarh to Mohali trains
- Chandigarh to Yamunanagar trains
- Chandigarh to Lucknow trains
- Chandigarh to Samalkha trains
- Chandigarh to Roorkee trains
- Chandigarh to Kota trains
- Chandigarh to Mathura trains
- Chandigarh to Bareilly trains
- Chandigarh to Jalandhar trains
- Chandigarh to Ludhiana trains
- Chandigarh to Laksar trains