Chandigarh to Kurukshetra Trains
Both these cities are located at a distance of 109kms. Traveling from one place to the other is easy because of the efficient rail connectivity. There are many trains that run between the two cities. On a daily basis, 6 trains run between Chandigarh and Kurukshetra. On a weekly basis, the count shoots up to 3.
First train that leaves Chandigarh and takes you to Kurukshetra is 12312 Kalka Mail. It departs from Chandigarh at 01:10 AM and reaches Kurukshetra at 02:57 AM. The last train that leaves Chandigarh for Kurukshetra is 12984 Chandigarh Ajmer Junction Gondia Junction Rath. It leaves at 21:10 PM and reaches the destination at 22:32 PM.
12012 Kalka Shatabdi is the fastest train that will take you from Chandigarh to Kurukshetra. It takes 1h 18m and leaves Chandigarh at 18:23. The maximum duration of 3h 0m is taken by Chandigarh Delhi Express 04032. It departs from Chandigarh at 14:15.
Out of all the trains that operate between Chandigarh and Kurukshetra,3 originate from Chandigarh while the rest 6 pass from Chandigarh.
If you are looking for a way to plan your travel between these two cities, then Cleartrip will have all your answers. With its easy-to-use mobile app and website, you may book your rail tickets in a jiffy. Cleartrip offers all the information you need and ensures that your experience is quick as well as seamless.
Chandigarh Kurukshetra Train Schedule
Trains Originating from Chandigarh
Trains Passing from Chandigarh
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which trains run from Chandigarh to Kurukshetra? The following trains start from Chandigarh - Chandigarh Ajmer Junction Gondia Junction Rath, Unchahar Express, Chandigarh Delhi Express. In addition to this, trains like Kalka Shatabdi, Kalka Shatabdi, Himalayan Queen pass through Chandigarh to reach Kurukshetra.
- How many weekly trains are there from Chandigarh to Kurukshetra? There are 59 weekly trains from Chandigarh to Kurukshetra. Following are the train names and their respective train number - Chandigarh Delhi Express (4032), Chandigarh Ajmer Junction Gondia Junction Rath (12984), Unchahar Express (14218).
- When does the first train leave from Chandigarh? The first train from Chandigarh to Kurukshetra is at 01:10 AM, which is Kalka Mail (12312) followed by Kalka Shatabdi (12006) which leaves at 06:53 AM.
- When does the last train leave from Chandigarh? The last train from Chandigarh to Kurukshetra is at 21:10 PM, which is Chandigarh Ajmer Junction Gondia Junction Rath (12984).
- What are the different stations in Chandigarh & it's respective code? Chandigarh with station code CDG is the only station present in Chandigarh.
- What are the different stations in Kurukshetra & it's respective code? Kurukshetra Junction with station code KKDE is the only station present in Kurukshetra.
Other Routes From Chandigarh
- Chandigarh to Ambala trains
- Chandigarh to Panipat trains
- Chandigarh to New Delhi trains
- Chandigarh to Delhi trains
- Chandigarh to Kalka trains
- Chandigarh to Karnal trains
- Chandigarh to Sonipat trains
- Chandigarh to Saharanpur trains
- Chandigarh to Ganaur trains
- Chandigarh to Mohali trains
- Chandigarh to Moradabad trains
- Chandigarh to Yamunanagar trains
- Chandigarh to Lucknow trains
- Chandigarh to Samalkha trains
- Chandigarh to Roorkee trains
- Chandigarh to Kota trains
- Chandigarh to Mathura trains
- Chandigarh to Bareilly trains
- Chandigarh to Jalandhar trains
- Chandigarh to Ludhiana trains
- Chandigarh to Laksar trains