Chandigarh to Ganaur Trains
Both these cities are located at a distance of 206kms. Traveling from one place to the other is easy because of the efficient rail connectivity. There are many trains that run between the two cities. On a daily basis, 2 trains run between Chandigarh and Ganaur. On a weekly basis, the count shoots up to 2.
First train that leaves Chandigarh and takes you to Ganaur is 12312 Kalka Mail. It departs from Chandigarh at 01:10 AM and reaches Ganaur at 04:28 AM. The last train that leaves Chandigarh for Ganaur is 14096 Himalayan Queen. It leaves at 17:28 PM and reaches the destination at 20:40 PM.
14218 Unchahar Express is the fastest train that will take you from Chandigarh to Ganaur. It takes 3h 6m and leaves Chandigarh at 16:30. The maximum duration of 4h 37m is taken by Chandigarh Delhi Express 04032. It departs from Chandigarh at 14:15.
Out of all the trains that operate between Chandigarh and Ganaur,2 originate from Chandigarh while the rest 2 pass from Chandigarh.
If you are looking for a way to plan your travel between these two cities, then Cleartrip will have all your answers. With its easy-to-use mobile app and website, you may book your rail tickets in a jiffy. Cleartrip offers all the information you need and ensures that your experience is quick as well as seamless.
Chandigarh Ganaur Train Schedule
Trains Originating from Chandigarh
Trains Passing from Chandigarh
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which trains run from Chandigarh to Ganaur? The following trains start from Chandigarh - Unchahar Express, Chandigarh Delhi Express. In addition to this, trains like Himalayan Queen, Kalka Mail pass through Chandigarh to reach Ganaur.
- How many weekly trains are there from Chandigarh to Ganaur? There are 28 weekly trains from Chandigarh to Ganaur. Following are the train names and their respective train number - Chandigarh Delhi Express (4032), Unchahar Express (14218), Himalayan Queen (14096).
- When does the first train leave from Chandigarh? The first train from Chandigarh to Ganaur is at 01:10 AM, which is Kalka Mail (12312) followed by Chandigarh Delhi Express (04032) which leaves at 14:15 PM.
- When does the last train leave from Chandigarh? The last train from Chandigarh to Ganaur is at 17:28 PM, which is Himalayan Queen (14096).
- What are the different stations in Chandigarh & it's respective code? Chandigarh with station code CDG is the only station present in Chandigarh.
- What are the different stations in Ganaur & it's respective code? Ganaur with station code GNU is the only station present in Ganaur.
Other Routes From Chandigarh
- Chandigarh to Ambala trains
- Chandigarh to Panipat trains
- Chandigarh to New Delhi trains
- Chandigarh to Kurukshetra trains
- Chandigarh to Delhi trains
- Chandigarh to Kalka trains
- Chandigarh to Karnal trains
- Chandigarh to Sonipat trains
- Chandigarh to Saharanpur trains
- Chandigarh to Mohali trains
- Chandigarh to Moradabad trains
- Chandigarh to Yamunanagar trains
- Chandigarh to Lucknow trains
- Chandigarh to Samalkha trains
- Chandigarh to Roorkee trains
- Chandigarh to Kota trains
- Chandigarh to Mathura trains
- Chandigarh to Bareilly trains
- Chandigarh to Jalandhar trains
- Chandigarh to Ludhiana trains
- Chandigarh to Laksar trains