Chandigarh to Ambala Trains
Both these cities are located at a distance of 67kms. Traveling from one place to the other is easy because of the efficient rail connectivity. There are many trains that run between the two cities. On a daily basis, 10 trains run between Chandigarh and Ambala. On a weekly basis, the count shoots up to 22.
First train that leaves Chandigarh and takes you to Ambala is 12312 Kalka Mail. It departs from Chandigarh at 01:10 AM and reaches Ambala at 02:00 AM. The last train that leaves Chandigarh for Ambala is 04504 Chandigarh Varanasi Junction Special. It leaves at 23:15 PM and reaches the destination at 00:02 AM.
12046 Chandigarh New Delhi Shatabdi is the fastest train that will take you from Chandigarh to Ambala. It takes 0h 38m and leaves Chandigarh at 12:00. The maximum duration of 1h 20m is taken by Kerla S Kranti 12218. It departs from Chandigarh at 08:55.
Out of all the trains that operate between Chandigarh and Ambala,0 originate from Chandigarh while the rest 32 pass from Chandigarh.
If you are looking for a way to plan your travel between these two cities, then Cleartrip will have all your answers. With its easy-to-use mobile app and website, you may book your rail tickets in a jiffy. Cleartrip offers all the information you need and ensures that your experience is quick as well as seamless.
Chandigarh Ambala Train Schedule
Trains Passing from Chandigarh
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which trains run from Chandigarh to Ambala? Trains like Chandigarh New Delhi Shatabdi, Kalka Shatabdi, Unchahar Express pass through Chandigarh to reach Ambala.
- How many weekly trains are there from Chandigarh to Ambala? There are 110 weekly trains from Chandigarh to Ambala. Following are the train names and their respective train number - Kalka Shatabdi (12006), New Delhi Janshtbdi (12058), Paschim Express (22926).
- When does the first train leave from Chandigarh? The first train from Chandigarh to Ambala is at 01:10 AM, which is Kalka Mail (12312) followed by Goa Sampark K Express (12450) which leaves at 01:30 AM.
- When does the last train leave from Chandigarh? The last train from Chandigarh to Ambala is at 23:15 PM, which is Chandigarh Varanasi Junction Special (04504).
- What are the different stations in Chandigarh & it's respective code? Chandigarh with station code CDG is the only station present in Chandigarh.
- What are the different stations in Ambala & it's respective code? Different stations in Ambala are Ambala Cant Junction (UMB), Ambala City (UBC).
Other Routes From Chandigarh
- Chandigarh to Panipat trains
- Chandigarh to New Delhi trains
- Chandigarh to Kurukshetra trains
- Chandigarh to Delhi trains
- Chandigarh to Kalka trains
- Chandigarh to Karnal trains
- Chandigarh to Sonipat trains
- Chandigarh to Saharanpur trains
- Chandigarh to Ganaur trains
- Chandigarh to Mohali trains
- Chandigarh to Moradabad trains
- Chandigarh to Yamunanagar trains
- Chandigarh to Lucknow trains
- Chandigarh to Samalkha trains
- Chandigarh to Roorkee trains
- Chandigarh to Kota trains
- Chandigarh to Mathura trains
- Chandigarh to Bareilly trains
- Chandigarh to Jalandhar trains
- Chandigarh to Ludhiana trains
- Chandigarh to Laksar trains