Bhubaneswar to Kolkata Trains
Both these cities are located at a distance of 439kms. Traveling from one place to the other is easy because of the efficient rail connectivity. There are many trains that run between the two cities. On a daily basis, 6 trains run between Bhubaneswar and Kolkata. On a weekly basis, the count shoots up to 38.
First train that leaves Bhubaneswar and takes you to Kolkata is 22850 Secunderabad Junction Shalimar Wkly Express. It departs from Bhubaneswar at 01:10 AM and reaches Kolkata at 01:35 AM. The last train that leaves Bhubaneswar for Kolkata is 15643 Puri Kamakhya Express. It leaves at 23:45 PM and reaches the destination at 00:10 AM.
02864 Yesvantpur Junction Howrah Junction Premium is the fastest train that will take you from Bhubaneswar to Kolkata. It takes 6h 10m and leaves Bhubaneswar at 09:50. The maximum duration of 9h 20m is taken by Hyderabad Decan Shalimar Special 07128. It departs from Bhubaneswar at 17:40.
Out of all the trains that operate between Bhubaneswar and Kolkata,1 originate from Bhubaneswar while the rest 43 pass from Bhubaneswar.
If you are looking for a way to plan your travel between these two cities, then Cleartrip will have all your answers. With its easy-to-use mobile app and website, you may book your rail tickets in a jiffy. Cleartrip offers all the information you need and ensures that your experience is quick as well as seamless.
Bhubaneswar Kolkata Train Schedule
Trains Originating from Mumbai
Trains Passing from Bhubaneswar
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which trains run from Bhubaneswar to Kolkata? The following trains start from Bhubaneswar - Bhubaneswar Jan Shatabd. In addition to this, trains like Yesvantpur Junction Howrah Junction Premium, Satabdi Express, Falaknuma Express pass through Bhubaneswar to reach Kolkata.
- How many weekly trains are there from Bhubaneswar to Kolkata? There are 101 weekly trains from Bhubaneswar to Kolkata. Following are the train names and their respective train number - Bhubaneswar Jan Shatabd (12074), Dhauli Express (12822), Puri Howrah Junction Express (12838).
- When does the first train leave from Bhubaneswar? The first train from Bhubaneswar to Kolkata is at 01:10 AM, which is Secunderabad Junction Shalimar Wkly Express (22850) followed by Secunderabad Junction Shalimar Ac Express (12774) which leaves at 01:10 AM.
- When does the last train leave from Bhubaneswar? The last train from Bhubaneswar to Kolkata is at 23:45 PM, which is Puri Kamakhya Express (15643).
- What are the different stations in Bhubaneswar & it's respective code? Different station in Bhubaneswar are Bhubaneswar (BBS), Mancheswar (MCS).
- What are the different stations in Kolkata & it's respective code? Different stations in Kolkata are Dum Dum (DDJ), Dakhineswar (DAKE), Howrah Junction (HWH), Sealdah (SDAH), Shalimar (SHM), Kolkata (KOAA), Bidhan Nagar (BNXR), Adi Saptagram (ADST), Sodpur (SEP), Belgharia (BLH).
Other Routes From Bhubaneswar
- Bhubaneswar to Khurda trains
- Bhubaneswar to Cuttack trains
- Bhubaneswar to Baleshwar trains
- Bhubaneswar to Bhadrak trains
- Bhubaneswar to Kharagpur trains
- Bhubaneswar to Vizianagaram trains
- Bhubaneswar to Jajpur trains
- Bhubaneswar to Visakhapatnam trains
- Bhubaneswar to Vijayawada trains
- Bhubaneswar to Rajahmundry trains
- Bhubaneswar to Palasa trains
- Bhubaneswar to Srikakulam trains
- Bhubaneswar to Brahmapur trains
- Bhubaneswar to Puri trains
- Bhubaneswar to Eluru trains
- Bhubaneswar to Haora trains
- Bhubaneswar to Samalkot trains
- Bhubaneswar to Balugaon trains
- Bhubaneswar to Ichchapuram trains
- Bhubaneswar to Talcher trains
- Bhubaneswar to Angul trains