Bangalore to Punjaipugalur Trains
Both these cities are located at a distance of 338kms. Traveling from one place to the other is easy because of the efficient rail connectivity. There are many trains that run between the two cities. On a daily basis, 3 trains run between Bangalore and Punjaipugalur. On a weekly basis, the count shoots up to 1.
First train that leaves Bangalore and takes you to Punjaipugalur is 16232 Mailaduturai Express. It departs from Bangalore at 18:00 PM and reaches Punjaipugalur at 18:45 PM. The last train that leaves Bangalore for Punjaipugalur is 06521 Yesvantpur Junction Tiruchchirapali Express. It leaves at 23:55 PM and reaches the destination at 00:08 AM.
16232 Mailaduturai Express is the fastest train that will take you from Bangalore to Punjaipugalur. It takes 7h 44m and leaves Bangalore at 18:00. The maximum duration of 8h 28m is taken by Yesvantpur Junction Tiruchchirapali Express 06521. It departs from Bangalore at 23:55.
Out of all the trains that operate between Bangalore and Punjaipugalur,1 originate from Bangalore while the rest 3 pass from Bangalore.
If you are looking for a way to plan your travel between these two cities, then Cleartrip will have all your answers. With its easy-to-use mobile app and website, you may book your rail tickets in a jiffy. Cleartrip offers all the information you need and ensures that your experience is quick as well as seamless.
Bangalore Punjaipugalur Train Schedule
Trains Originating from Mumbai
Trains Passing from Bangalore
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which trains run from Bangalore to Punjaipugalur? The following trains start from Bangalore - Yesvantpur Junction Tiruchchirapali Express. In addition to this, trains like Mailaduturai Express, Tuticorin Express, Tuticorin Express pass through Bangalore to reach Punjaipugalur.
- How many weekly trains are there from Bangalore to Punjaipugalur? There are 22 weekly trains from Bangalore to Punjaipugalur. Following are the train names and their respective train number - Yesvantpur Junction Tiruchchirapali Express (6521), Mailaduturai Express (16232), Tuticorin Express (16732).
- When does the first train leave from Bangalore? The first train from Bangalore to Punjaipugalur is at 18:00 PM, which is Mailaduturai Express (16232) followed by Tuticorin Express (16732) which leaves at 20:20 PM.
- When does the last train leave from Bangalore? The last train from Bangalore to Punjaipugalur is at 23:55 PM, which is Yesvantpur Junction Tiruchchirapali Express (06521).
- What are the different stations in Bangalore & it's respective code? Different station in Bangalore are Yesvantpur Junction (YPR), Krishnarajapurm (KJM), Bangalore Cy Junction (SBC), Bangalore Cant (BNC), Kengeri (KGI), Whitefield (WFD), Yelhanka Junction (YNK), Banaswadi (BAND), Bangalore East (BNCE), Hebbal (HEB), Malleswaram (MWM).
- What are the different stations in Punjaipugalur & it's respective code? Pugalur with station code PGR is the only station present in Punjaipugalur.
Other Routes From Bangalore
- Bangalore to Bangarapet trains
- Bangalore to Dharmavaram trains
- Bangalore to Katpadi trains
- Bangalore to Anantapur trains
- Bangalore to Salem trains
- Bangalore to Mandya trains
- Bangalore to Hindupur trains
- Bangalore to Jolarpet trains
- Bangalore to Mysore trains
- Bangalore to Guntakal trains
- Bangalore to Tumkur trains
- Bangalore to Arsikere trains
- Bangalore to Chennai trains
- Bangalore to Ramanagaram trains
- Bangalore to Hubli trains
- Bangalore to Channapatna trains
- Bangalore to Erode trains
- Bangalore to Birur trains
- Bangalore to Gooty trains
- Bangalore to Davanagere trains
- Bangalore to Kuppam trains