Bangalore to Kolkata Trains
Both these cities are located at a distance of 1946kms. Traveling from one place to the other is easy because of the efficient rail connectivity. There are many trains that run between the two cities. On a daily basis, 0 trains run between Bangalore and Kolkata. On a weekly basis, the count shoots up to 10.
First train that leaves Bangalore and takes you to Kolkata is 22818 Mysore Junction Howrah Express. It departs from Bangalore at 03:30 AM and reaches Kolkata at 14:50 PM. The last train that leaves Bangalore for Kolkata is 15227 Muzaffarpur Express. It leaves at 23:55 PM and reaches the destination at 13:55 PM.
12246 Duronto Express is the fastest train that will take you from Bangalore to Kolkata. It takes 4h 45m and leaves Bangalore at 11:15. The maximum duration of 38h 0m is taken by Muzaffarpur Express 15227. It departs from Bangalore at 23:55.
Out of all the trains that operate between Bangalore and Kolkata,8 originate from Bangalore while the rest 2 pass from Bangalore.
If you are looking for a way to plan your travel between these two cities, then Cleartrip will have all your answers. With its easy-to-use mobile app and website, you may book your rail tickets in a jiffy. Cleartrip offers all the information you need and ensures that your experience is quick as well as seamless.
Bangalore Kolkata Train Schedule
Trains Originating from Bangalore
Trains Passing from Bangalore
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which trains run from Bangalore to Kolkata? The following trains start from Bangalore - Yesvantpur Junction Howrah Junction Premium, Anga Express, Yesvantpur Junction Howrah Express. In addition to this, trains like Duronto Express, Mysore Junction Howrah Express pass through Bangalore to reach Kolkata.
- How many weekly trains are there from Bangalore to Kolkata? There are 22 weekly trains from Bangalore to Kolkata. Following are the train names and their respective train number - Yesvantpur Junction Howrah Junction Premium (2864), Yesvantpur Junction Dibrugarh Express (5901), Yesvantpur Junction Ghyspecial (6545).
- When does the first train leave from Bangalore? The first train from Bangalore to Kolkata is at 03:30 AM, which is Mysore Junction Howrah Express (22818) followed by Yesvantpur Junction Dibrugarh Express (05901) which leaves at 09:30 AM.
- When does the last train leave from Bangalore? The last train from Bangalore to Kolkata is at 23:55 PM, which is Muzaffarpur Express (15227).
- What are the different stations in Bangalore & it's respective code? Different station in Bangalore are Yesvantpur Junction (YPR), Krishnarajapurm (KJM), Bangalore Cy Junction (SBC), Bangalore Cant (BNC), Kengeri (KGI), Whitefield (WFD), Yelhanka Junction (YNK), Banaswadi (BAND), Bangalore East (BNCE), Hebbal (HEB), Malleswaram (MWM).
- What are the different stations in Kolkata & it's respective code? Different stations in Kolkata are Dum Dum (DDJ), Dakhineswar (DAKE), Howrah Junction (HWH), Sealdah (SDAH), Shalimar (SHM), Kolkata (KOAA), Bidhan Nagar (BNXR), Adi Saptagram (ADST), Sodpur (SEP), Belgharia (BLH).
Other Routes From Bangalore
- Bangalore to Bangarapet trains
- Bangalore to Dharmavaram trains
- Bangalore to Katpadi trains
- Bangalore to Anantapur trains
- Bangalore to Salem trains
- Bangalore to Mandya trains
- Bangalore to Hindupur trains
- Bangalore to Jolarpet trains
- Bangalore to Mysore trains
- Bangalore to Guntakal trains
- Bangalore to Tumkur trains
- Bangalore to Arsikere trains
- Bangalore to Chennai trains
- Bangalore to Channapatna trains
- Bangalore to Hubli trains
- Bangalore to Ramanagaram trains
- Bangalore to Erode trains
- Bangalore to Birur trains
- Bangalore to Gooty trains
- Bangalore to Davanagere trains
- Bangalore to Kuppam trains