Bangalore to Hubli Trains
Both these cities are located at a distance of 469kms. Traveling from one place to the other is easy because of the efficient rail connectivity. There are many trains that run between the two cities. On a daily basis, 2 trains run between Bangalore and Hubli. On a weekly basis, the count shoots up to 29.
First train that leaves Bangalore and takes you to Hubli is 17603 Kcg Yesvantpur Junction Express. It departs from Bangalore at 00:00 AM and reaches Hubli at 03:30 AM. The last train that leaves Bangalore for Hubli is 56909 Hospet Passenger. It leaves at 23:30 PM and reaches the destination at 23:34 PM.
12079 Janshatabdi Express is the fastest train that will take you from Bangalore to Hubli. It takes 7h 25m and leaves Bangalore at 06:00. The maximum duration of 13h 25m is taken by Garib Nawaz Express 16532. It departs from Bangalore at 17:00.
Out of all the trains that operate between Bangalore and Hubli,20 originate from Bangalore while the rest 11 pass from Bangalore.
If you are looking for a way to plan your travel between these two cities, then Cleartrip will have all your answers. With its easy-to-use mobile app and website, you may book your rail tickets in a jiffy. Cleartrip offers all the information you need and ensures that your experience is quick as well as seamless.
Bangalore Hubli Train Schedule
Trains Originating from Mumbai
Trains Passing from Bangalore
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which trains run from Bangalore to Hubli? The following trains start from Bangalore - Janshatabdi Express, Yesvantpur Junction Miraj Junction Express, Yesvantpur Junction Skrantiexp. In addition to this, trains like Hubli Express, Ajmer Express, Kcg Yesvantpur Junction Express pass through Bangalore to reach Hubli.
- How many weekly trains are there from Bangalore to Hubli? There are 77 weekly trains from Bangalore to Hubli. Following are the train names and their respective train number - Yesvantpur Junction Surat Express (6508), Barmer Ac Express (14805), Yesvantpur Junction Vasco Da Gama Superfast Express (2683).
- When does the first train leave from Bangalore? The first train from Bangalore to Hubli is at 00:00 AM, which is Kcg Yesvantpur Junction Express (17603) followed by Yesvantpur Junction Miraj Junction Express (06589) which leaves at 00:10 AM.
- When does the last train leave from Bangalore? The last train from Bangalore to Hubli is at 23:30 PM, which is Hospet Passenger (56909).
- What are the different stations in Bangalore & it's respective code? Different station in Bangalore are Yesvantpur Junction (YPR), Krishnarajapurm (KJM), Bangalore Cy Junction (SBC), Bangalore Cant (BNC), Kengeri (KGI), Whitefield (WFD), Yelhanka Junction (YNK), Banaswadi (BAND), Bangalore East (BNCE), Hebbal (HEB), Malleswaram (MWM).
- What are the different stations in Hubli & it's respective code? Hubli Junction with station code UBL is the only station present in Hubli.
Other Routes From Bangalore
- Bangalore to Bangarapet trains
- Bangalore to Dharmavaram trains
- Bangalore to Katpadi trains
- Bangalore to Anantapur trains
- Bangalore to Salem trains
- Bangalore to Mandya trains
- Bangalore to Hindupur trains
- Bangalore to Jolarpet trains
- Bangalore to Mysore trains
- Bangalore to Guntakal trains
- Bangalore to Tumkur trains
- Bangalore to Arsikere trains
- Bangalore to Chennai trains
- Bangalore to Ramanagaram trains
- Bangalore to Channapatna trains
- Bangalore to Erode trains
- Bangalore to Birur trains
- Bangalore to Gooty trains
- Bangalore to Davanagere trains
- Bangalore to Kuppam trains
- Bangalore to Bidadi trains