Bangalore to Guntakal Trains
Both these cities are located at a distance of 276kms. Traveling from one place to the other is easy because of the efficient rail connectivity. There are many trains that run between the two cities. On a daily basis, 3 trains run between Bangalore and Guntakal. On a weekly basis, the count shoots up to 25.
First train that leaves Bangalore and takes you to Guntakal is 16614 Rajkot Express. It departs from Bangalore at 07:20 AM and reaches Guntakal at 09:43 AM. The last train that leaves Bangalore for Guntakal is 16594 Bangalore Cy Junction Nanded Express. It leaves at 22:45 PM and reaches the destination at 22:50 PM.
22134 Solapur Express is the fastest train that will take you from Bangalore to Guntakal. It takes 4h 50m and leaves Bangalore at 20:50. The maximum duration of 10h 15m is taken by Yesvantpur Junction Jaipur Express 06529. It departs from Bangalore at 12:00.
Out of all the trains that operate between Bangalore and Guntakal,17 originate from Bangalore while the rest 11 pass from Bangalore.
If you are looking for a way to plan your travel between these two cities, then Cleartrip will have all your answers. With its easy-to-use mobile app and website, you may book your rail tickets in a jiffy. Cleartrip offers all the information you need and ensures that your experience is quick as well as seamless.
Bangalore Guntakal Train Schedule
Trains Originating from Mumbai
Trains Passing from Bangalore
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which trains run from Bangalore to Guntakal? The following trains start from Bangalore - Solapur Express, Yesvantpur Junction Bidar Express, Secunderabad Junction Garib Rath. In addition to this, trains like Shirdi Express, Vivek Express, Jaipur Express pass through Bangalore to reach Guntakal.
- How many weekly trains are there from Bangalore to Guntakal? There are 90 weekly trains from Bangalore to Guntakal. Following are the train names and their respective train number - Yesvantpur Junction Jaipur Express (6573), Yesvantpur Junction Jaipur Express (6529), Yesvantpur Junction Bidar Express (16571).
- When does the first train leave from Bangalore? The first train from Bangalore to Guntakal is at 07:20 AM, which is Rajkot Express (16614) followed by Mysore Junction Snsi Express (16217) which leaves at 07:30 AM.
- When does the last train leave from Bangalore? The last train from Bangalore to Guntakal is at 22:45 PM, which is Bangalore Cy Junction Nanded Express (16594).
- What are the different stations in Bangalore & it's respective code? Different station in Bangalore are Yesvantpur Junction (YPR), Krishnarajapurm (KJM), Bangalore Cy Junction (SBC), Bangalore Cant (BNC), Kengeri (KGI), Whitefield (WFD), Yelhanka Junction (YNK), Banaswadi (BAND), Bangalore East (BNCE), Hebbal (HEB), Malleswaram (MWM).
- What are the different stations in Guntakal & it's respective code? Guntakal Junction with station code GTL is the only station present in Guntakal.
Other Routes From Bangalore
- Bangalore to Bangarapet trains
- Bangalore to Dharmavaram trains
- Bangalore to Katpadi trains
- Bangalore to Anantapur trains
- Bangalore to Salem trains
- Bangalore to Mandya trains
- Bangalore to Hindupur trains
- Bangalore to Jolarpet trains
- Bangalore to Mysore trains
- Bangalore to Tumkur trains
- Bangalore to Arsikere trains
- Bangalore to Chennai trains
- Bangalore to Hubli trains
- Bangalore to Ramanagaram trains
- Bangalore to Channapatna trains
- Bangalore to Erode trains
- Bangalore to Birur trains
- Bangalore to Gooty trains
- Bangalore to Davanagere trains
- Bangalore to Kuppam trains
- Bangalore to Bidadi trains