Bangalore to Delhi Trains
Both these cities are located at a distance of 2406kms. Traveling from one place to the other is easy because of the efficient rail connectivity. There are many trains that run between the two cities. On a daily basis, 0 trains run between Bangalore and Delhi. On a weekly basis, the count shoots up to 3.
First train that leaves Bangalore and takes you to Delhi is 22685 Yesvantpur Junction Skrantiexp. It departs from Bangalore at 13:50 PM and reaches Delhi at 13:35 PM. The last train that leaves Bangalore for Delhi is 02213 Varanasi Junction Anand Vihar Gondia Junction Rat. It leaves at 23:40 PM and reaches the destination at 06:30 AM.
02213 Varanasi Junction Anand Vihar Gondia Junction Rat is the fastest train that will take you from Bangalore to Delhi. It takes 30h 50m and leaves Bangalore at 23:40. The maximum duration of 47h 45m is taken by Yesvantpur Junction Skrantiexp 22685. It departs from Bangalore at 13:50.
Out of all the trains that operate between Bangalore and Delhi,2 originate from Bangalore while the rest 1 pass from Bangalore.
If you are looking for a way to plan your travel between these two cities, then Cleartrip will have all your answers. With its easy-to-use mobile app and website, you may book your rail tickets in a jiffy. Cleartrip offers all the information you need and ensures that your experience is quick as well as seamless.
Bangalore Delhi Train Schedule
Trains Originating from Bangalore
Trains Passing from Bangalore
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which trains run from Bangalore to Delhi? The following trains start from Bangalore - Karnataka Express, Yesvantpur Junction Skrantiexp. In addition to this, trains like Varanasi Junction Anand Vihar Gondia Junction Rat pass through Bangalore to reach Delhi.
- How many weekly trains are there from Bangalore to Delhi? There are 12 weekly trains from Bangalore to Delhi. Following are the train names and their respective train number - Yesvantpur Junction Skrantiexp (22685), Karnataka Express (12627), Varanasi Junction Anand Vihar Gondia Junction Rat (2213).
- When does the first train leave from Bangalore? The first train from Bangalore to Delhi is at 13:50 PM, which is Yesvantpur Junction Skrantiexp (22685) followed by Karnataka Express (12627) which leaves at 19:20 PM.
- When does the last train leave from Bangalore? The last train from Bangalore to Delhi is at 23:40 PM, which is Varanasi Junction Anand Vihar Gondia Junction Rat (02213).
- What are the different stations in Bangalore & it's respective code? Different station in Bangalore are Yesvantpur Junction (YPR), Krishnarajapurm (KJM), Bangalore Cy Junction (SBC), Bangalore Cant (BNC), Kengeri (KGI), Whitefield (WFD), Yelhanka Junction (YNK), Banaswadi (BAND), Bangalore East (BNCE), Hebbal (HEB), Malleswaram (MWM).
- What are the different stations in Delhi & it's respective code? Different stations in Delhi are New Delhi (NDLS), Adrsh Ngr Delhi (ANDI).
Other Routes From Bangalore
- Bangalore to Bangarapet trains
- Bangalore to Dharmavaram trains
- Bangalore to Katpadi trains
- Bangalore to Anantapur trains
- Bangalore to Salem trains
- Bangalore to Mandya trains
- Bangalore to Hindupur trains
- Bangalore to Jolarpet trains
- Bangalore to Mysore trains
- Bangalore to Guntakal trains
- Bangalore to Tumkur trains
- Bangalore to Arsikere trains
- Bangalore to Chennai trains
- Bangalore to Channapatna trains
- Bangalore to Ramanagaram trains
- Bangalore to Hubli trains
- Bangalore to Erode trains
- Bangalore to Birur trains
- Bangalore to Gooty trains
- Bangalore to Davanagere trains
- Bangalore to Kuppam trains