Bangalore to Chittoor Trains
Both these cities are located at a distance of 265kms. Traveling from one place to the other is easy because of the efficient rail connectivity. There are many trains that run between the two cities. On a daily basis, 1 trains run between Bangalore and Chittoor. On a weekly basis, the count shoots up to 6.
First train that leaves Bangalore and takes you to Chittoor is 18638 Yesvantpur Junction Hatia Express. It departs from Bangalore at 00:30 AM and reaches Chittoor at 01:08 AM. The last train that leaves Bangalore for Chittoor is 56213 Tirupati Passenger. It leaves at 19:30 PM and reaches the destination at 20:15 PM.
22617 Tirupathi Express is the fastest train that will take you from Bangalore to Chittoor. It takes 4h 16m and leaves Bangalore at 07:40. The maximum duration of 7h 59m is taken by Tirupati Passenger 56213. It departs from Bangalore at 19:30.
Out of all the trains that operate between Bangalore and Chittoor,6 originate from Bangalore while the rest 1 pass from Bangalore.
If you are looking for a way to plan your travel between these two cities, then Cleartrip will have all your answers. With its easy-to-use mobile app and website, you may book your rail tickets in a jiffy. Cleartrip offers all the information you need and ensures that your experience is quick as well as seamless.
Bangalore Chittoor Train Schedule
Trains Originating from Mumbai
Trains Passing from Bangalore
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which trains run from Bangalore to Chittoor? The following trains start from Bangalore - Tirupathi Express, Yesvantpur Junction Hatia Express, Seshadri Express. In addition to this, trains like Tirupati Passenger pass through Bangalore to reach Chittoor.
- How many weekly trains are there from Bangalore to Chittoor? There are 22 weekly trains from Bangalore to Chittoor. Following are the train names and their respective train number - Yesvantpur Junction Hatia Express (18638), Tirupathi Express (22617), Yesvantpur Junction Sambalpur Express (8302).
- When does the first train leave from Bangalore? The first train from Bangalore to Chittoor is at 00:30 AM, which is Yesvantpur Junction Hatia Express (18638) followed by Yesvantpur Junction Sambalpur Express (08302) which leaves at 00:30 AM.
- When does the last train leave from Bangalore? The last train from Bangalore to Chittoor is at 19:30 PM, which is Tirupati Passenger (56213).
- What are the different stations in Bangalore & it's respective code? Different station in Bangalore are Yesvantpur Junction (YPR), Krishnarajapurm (KJM), Bangalore Cy Junction (SBC), Bangalore Cant (BNC), Kengeri (KGI), Whitefield (WFD), Yelhanka Junction (YNK), Banaswadi (BAND), Bangalore East (BNCE), Hebbal (HEB), Malleswaram (MWM).
- What are the different stations in Chittoor & it's respective code? Chittor with station code CTO is the only station present in Chittoor.
Other Routes From Bangalore
- Bangalore to Bangarapet trains
- Bangalore to Dharmavaram trains
- Bangalore to Katpadi trains
- Bangalore to Anantapur trains
- Bangalore to Salem trains
- Bangalore to Mandya trains
- Bangalore to Hindupur trains
- Bangalore to Jolarpet trains
- Bangalore to Mysore trains
- Bangalore to Guntakal trains
- Bangalore to Tumkur trains
- Bangalore to Arsikere trains
- Bangalore to Chennai trains
- Bangalore to Channapatna trains
- Bangalore to Ramanagaram trains
- Bangalore to Hubli trains
- Bangalore to Erode trains
- Bangalore to Birur trains
- Bangalore to Gooty trains
- Bangalore to Davanagere trains
- Bangalore to Kuppam trains