Ahmedabad to Chennai Trains
Both these cities are located at a distance of 1891 kms. Traveling from one place to the other is easy because of the efficient rail connectivity. There are many trains that run between the two cities. On a daily basis, 0 trains run between Ahmedabad and Chennai. On a weekly basis, the count shoots up to 3.
First train that leaves Ahmedabad and takes you to Chennai is 06014 Bikaner Junction Chennai Egmore Special. It departs from Ahmedabad at 04:55 AM and reaches Chennai at 15:00 PM.The last train that leaves Ahmedabad for Chennai is 16126 Jodhpur Junction Chennai Egmore Express. It leaves at 06:50 AM and reaches the destination at 16:55 PM
12655 Navjeevan Express is the fastest train that will take you from Ahmedabad to Chennai. It takes 33h 25m and leaves Ahmedabad at 06:40.The maximum duration of 34h 5m is taken by Jodhpur Junction Chennai Egmore Express 16126. It departs from Ahmedabad at 06:50
Out of all the trains that operate between Ahmedabad and Chennai,1 originate from Ahmedabad while the rest 2 pass from Ahmedabad.
If you are looking for a way to plan your travel between these two cities, then Cleartrip will have all your answers. With its easy-to-use mobile app and website, you may book your rail tickets in a jiffy. Cleartrip offers all the information you need and ensures that your experience is quick as well as seamless.
Ahmedabad Chennai Train Schedule
Trains Originating from Mumbai
Trains Passing from Ahmedabad
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which trains run from Ahmedabad to Chennai? The following trains start from Ahmedabad - Navjeevan Express. In addition to this, trains like Bikaner Junction Chennai Egmore Special, Jodhpur Junction Chennai Egmore Express pass through Ahmedabad to reach Chennai.
- How many weekly trains are there from Ahmedabad to Chennai? There are 9 weekly trains from Ahmedabad to Chennai. Following are the train names and their respective train number - Navjeevan Express (12655), Bikaner Junction Chennai Egmore Special (6014), Jodhpur Junction Chennai Egmore Express (16126).
- When does the first train leave from Ahmedabad? The first train from Ahmedabad to Chennai is at 04:55 AM, which is Bikaner Junction Chennai Egmore Special (06014) followed by Navjeevan Express (12655) which leaves at 06:40 AM.
- When does the last train leave from Ahmedabad? The last train from Ahmedabad to Chennai is at 06:50 AM, which is Jodhpur Junction Chennai Egmore Express (16126).
- What are the different stations in Ahmedabad & it's respective code? Different station in Ahmedabad are Ahmedabad Junction (ADI), Sabarmati Junction (SBI), Maninagar (MAN), Sabarmati Junction (SBT), Geratpur (GER).
- What are the different stations in Chennai & it's respective code? Different stations in Chennai are Perambur (PER), Tambaram (TBM), Chennai Central (MAS), Chennai Egmore (MS), Mambalam (MBM).
Other Routes From Ahmedabad
- Ahmedabad to Vadodara trains
- Ahmedabad to Anand trains
- Ahmedabad to Surat trains
- Ahmedabad to Mumbai trains
- Ahmedabad to Bharuch trains
- Ahmedabad to Nadiad trains
- Ahmedabad to Valsad trains
- Ahmedabad to Vapi trains
- Ahmedabad to Palanpur trains
- Ahmedabad to Abu Road trains
- Ahmedabad to Mahesana trains
- Ahmedabad to Viramgam trains
- Ahmedabad to Navsari trains
- Ahmedabad to Surendranagar trains
- Ahmedabad to Rajkot trains
- Ahmedabad to Ajmer trains
- Ahmedabad to Falna trains
- Ahmedabad to Wankaner trains
- Ahmedabad to Nandurbar trains
- Ahmedabad to Marwar Junction trains
- Ahmedabad to Pali trains