Agra to Mughalsarai Trains
Both these cities are located at a distance of 742kms. Traveling from one place to the other is easy because of the efficient rail connectivity. There are many trains that run between the two cities. On a daily basis, 4 trains run between Agra and Mughalsarai. On a weekly basis, the count shoots up to 20.
First train that leaves Agra and takes you to Mughalsarai is 09011 Bandra Terminus Patna Junction Special. It departs from Agra at 00:05 AM and reaches Mughalsarai at 12:15 PM. The last train that leaves Agra for Mughalsarai is 93238 Kota Junction Patna Junction Express. It leaves at 23:30 PM and reaches the destination at 13:20 PM.
12988 Ajmer Junction Sealdah Express is the fastest train that will take you from Agra to Mughalsarai. It takes 9h 35m and leaves Agra at 19:20. The maximum duration of 34h 55m is taken by Bhavnagar Trmus Asansol Express 12941. It departs from Agra at 15:50.
Out of all the trains that operate between Agra and Mughalsarai,2 originate from Agra while the rest 22 pass from Agra.
If you are looking for a way to plan your travel between these two cities, then Cleartrip will have all your answers. With its easy-to-use mobile app and website, you may book your rail tickets in a jiffy. Cleartrip offers all the information you need and ensures that your experience is quick as well as seamless.
Agra Mughalsarai Train Schedule
Trains Originating from Agra
Trains Passing from Agra
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which trains run from Agra to Mughalsarai? The following trains start from Agra - Agra Cantt Kolkata Express, Agra Cantt Kolkata Express. In addition to this, trains like Ajmer Junction Sealdah Express, Jodhpur Junction Howrah Junction Superfast Special, Jaipur Howrah Junction Special pass through Agra to reach Mughalsarai.
- How many weekly trains are there from Agra to Mughalsarai? There are 59 weekly trains from Agra to Mughalsarai. Following are the train names and their respective train number - Agra Cantt Kolkata Express (13168), Agra Cantt Kolkata Express (12320), Ajmer Junction Sealdah Express (12988).
- When does the first train leave from Agra? The first train from Agra to Mughalsarai is at 00:05 AM, which is Bandra Terminus Patna Junction Special (09011) followed by Jodhpur Junction Howrah Junction Superfast Special (04823) which leaves at 02:45 AM.
- When does the last train leave from Agra? The last train from Agra to Mughalsarai is at 23:30 PM, which is Kota Junction Patna Junction Express (93238).
- What are the different stations in Agra & it's respective code? Different station in Agra are Agra Cantt (AGC), Agra Fort (AF), Idgah Agra Junction (IDH), Raja Ki Mandi (RKM).
- What are the different stations in Mughalsarai & it's respective code? Mughal Sarai Junction with station code MGS is the only station present in Mughalsarai.
Other Routes From Agra
- Agra to New Delhi trains
- Agra to Mathura trains
- Agra to Jhansi Railway Settlement trains
- Agra to Morar Cantt trains
- Agra to Bhopal trains
- Agra to Itarsi trains
- Agra to Faridabad trains
- Agra to Delhi trains
- Agra to Morena trains
- Agra to Kanpur trains
- Agra to Dhaulpur trains
- Agra to Tundla trains
- Agra to Dabra trains
- Agra to Bina Etawa trains
- Agra to Datia trains
- Agra to Nagpur trains
- Agra to Hoshangabad trains
- Agra to Ambala trains
- Agra to Bhusawal trains
- Agra to Khandwa trains
- Agra to Jaipur trains