Ottawa Macdonald-cartier International Airport
Ottawa Macdonald-cartier International Airport was built in the year 1927. The IATA code for the airport is YOW. Cleartrip provides information about the different airline brands that operate from Ottawa airport and also a list of top domestic and international routes from Ottawa.
There are different domestic and international airlines that operate from Ottawa airport. Out of them, the airline brands that operate more frequently are Sunwing Airlines, WestJet, Air Canada and Avianca Aerovias. In addition to this, the most popular sectors from Ottawa are Ottawa to Toronto, Ottawa to Montreal with 6998, 1434 weekly flights respectively.
Sunwing Airlines airline 536 to Toronto is the first flight that departs from Ottawa airport at 12:45 AM, followed by WestJet airline 2810 to Montego Bay at 5:45 AM. Whereas Austrian Airlines airline 8232 to London is the last flight that departs from Ottawa airport at 10:50 PM.
- What are the top airline brands that operate from Ottawa airport frequently? The top airline brands that operate from Ottawa airport frequently are – Sunwing Airlines, WestJet and Air Canada.
- What is the airport code for Ottawa airport? The IATA code for the Ottawa airport is YOW.
- What are the most frequent routes from Ottawa airport? The most popular sectors from Ottawa airport are Ottawa to Toronto with 6998 weekly flights respectively.
- When does the first flight leave from Ottawa airport? The first flight from Ottawa to Toronto is at 12:45 AM, which is Sunwing Airlines airline 536 followed by WestJet 2810 which leaves at 5:45 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from Ottawa airport? Austrian Airlines 8232 to Toronto is the last flight that departs from airport at 10:50 PM.
Top International Routes from Ottawa
Top Domestic Flight Schedules
Top International Flight Schedules
Ottawa Airport Details
- Ottawa Macdonald-cartier International Airport
- "1000 Airport Parkway Private
- (+1) 613-248-2125