Omsk Central Airport
The IATA code for the airport is OMS. Cleartrip provides information about the different airline brands that operate from Omsk airport and also a list of top domestic and international routes from Omsk.
There are different domestic and international airlines that operate from Omsk airport. Out of them, the airline brands that operate more frequently are Air Nippon Co, Aeroflot Russian Airlines, Alitalia and Air France. In addition to this, the most popular sectors from Omsk are Omsk to Moscow, Omsk to Surgut with 303, 31 weekly flights respectively.
Air Nippon Co airline 923 to Thessaloniki is the first flight that departs from Omsk airport at 4:00 AM, followed by Air Nippon Co airline 923 to Thessaloniki at 4:00 AM. Whereas Yakutia Airlines airline 470 to Yakutsk is the last flight that departs from Omsk airport at 11:55 PM.
- What are the top airline brands that operate from Omsk airport frequently? The top airline brands that operate from Omsk airport frequently are – Air Nippon Co, Aeroflot Russian Airlines and Alitalia.
- What is the airport code for Omsk airport? The IATA code for the Omsk airport is OMS.
- What are the most frequent routes from Omsk airport? The most popular sectors from Omsk airport are Omsk to Thessaloniki with 303 weekly flights respectively.
- When does the first flight leave from Omsk airport? The first flight from Omsk to Thessaloniki is at 4:00 AM, which is Air Nippon Co airline 923 followed by Aeroflot Russian Airlines 6472 which leaves at 5:25 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from Omsk airport? Yakutia Airlines 470 to Thessaloniki is the last flight that departs from airport at 11:55 PM.
Top International Routes from Omsk
- Omsk Moscow Flights
- Omsk Surgut Flights
- Omsk St Petersburg Flights
- Omsk Thessaloniki Flights
- Omsk Tselinograd Flights
- Omsk Simferopol Flights
- Omsk Novosibirsk Flights
- Omsk Ekaterinburg Flights
- Omsk Anapa Flights
- Omsk Salekhard Flights
- Omsk Novyi Urengoy Flights
- Omsk Nizhnevartovsk Flights
- Omsk Yakutsk Flights