The IATA code for the airport is OIT. Cleartrip provides information about the different airline brands that operate from Oita airport and also a list of top domestic and international routes from Oita.
There are different domestic and international airlines that operate from Oita airport. Out of them, the airline brands that operate more frequently are Lufthansa, All Nippon, Japan Airlines and Skynet Asia Airways. In addition to this, the most popular sectors from Oita are Oita to Tokyo, Oita to Osaka with 815, 91 weekly flights respectively.
Lufthansa airline 4867 to Tokyo is the first flight that departs from Oita airport at 7:35 AM, followed by All Nippon airline 792 to Tokyo at 7:35 AM. Whereas All Nippon airline 3170 to Nagoya is the last flight that departs from Oita airport at 8:10 PM.
- What are the top airline brands that operate from Oita airport frequently? The top airline brands that operate from Oita airport frequently are – Lufthansa, All Nippon and Japan Airlines.
- What is the airport code for Oita airport? The IATA code for the Oita airport is OIT.
- What are the most frequent routes from Oita airport? The most popular sectors from Oita airport are Oita to Tokyo with 815 weekly flights respectively.
- When does the first flight leave from Oita airport? The first flight from Oita to Tokyo is at 7:35 AM, which is Lufthansa airline 4867 followed by All Nippon 792 which leaves at 7:40 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from Oita airport? All Nippon 3170 to Tokyo is the last flight that departs from airport at 8:10 PM.
Top International Routes from Oita
Top Domestic Flight Schedules
Top International Flight Schedules
Oita Airport Details
- Oita Airport
- "Musashimachi Itoharu
- (+81) 978-67-1174