Nanjing Lukou International Airport
Nanjing Lukou International Airport was built in the year 1997. The IATA code for the airport is NKG. Cleartrip provides information about the different airline brands that operate from Nanjing airport and also a list of top domestic and international routes from Nanjing.
There are different domestic and international airlines that operate from Nanjing airport. Out of them, the airline brands that operate more frequently are Maldivian, Community Airlines, Shenzhen Airlines and Beijing Capital Airlines. In addition to this, the most popular sectors from Nanjing are Nanking Nanjing to Guangzhou, Nanking Nanjing to Shenzhen with 494, 372 weekly flights respectively.
Maldivian airline 391 to Male is the first flight that departs from Nanjing airport at 12:10 AM, followed by Maldivian airline 391 to Bangkok at 12:10 AM. Whereas Cambodia Angkor Air airline 993 to Siem Reap is the last flight that departs from Nanjing airport at 11:40 PM.
- What are the top airline brands that operate from Nanjing airport frequently? The top airline brands that operate from Nanjing airport frequently are – Maldivian, Community Airlines and Shenzhen Airlines.
- What is the airport code for Nanjing airport? The IATA code for the Nanjing airport is NKG.
- What are the most frequent routes from Nanjing airport? The most popular sectors from Nanjing airport are Nanjing to Male with 494 weekly flights respectively.
- When does the first flight leave from Nanjing airport? The first flight from Nanjing to Male is at 12:10 AM, which is Maldivian airline 391 followed by Community Airlines 3474 which leaves at 6:55 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from Nanjing airport? Cambodia Angkor Air 993 to Male is the last flight that departs from airport at 11:40 PM.
Top International Routes from Nanjing
Top Domestic Flight Schedules
Top International Flight Schedules
Nanking Nanjing Airport Details
- Nanjing Lukou International Airport