The IATA code for the airport is MCX. Cleartrip provides information about the different airline brands that operate from Makhachkala airport and also a list of top domestic and international routes from Makhachkala.
There are different domestic and international airlines that operate from Makhachkala airport. Out of them, the airline brands that operate more frequently are UTair, Atlasjet, translation missing: en.airlines.DP and Aeroflot Russian Airlines. In addition to this, the most popular sectors from Makhachkala are Makhachkala to Moscow, Makhachkala to Surgut with 118, 6 weekly flights respectively.
UTair airline 560 to Moscow is the first flight that departs from Makhachkala airport at 6:30 AM, followed by Atlasjet airline 6718 to Istanbul at 6:50 AM. Whereas SCAT Air airline 838 to Aktau is the last flight that departs from Makhachkala airport at 11:00 PM.
- What are the top airline brands that operate from Makhachkala airport frequently? The top airline brands that operate from Makhachkala airport frequently are – UTair, Atlasjet and translation missing: en.airlines.DP.
- What is the airport code for Makhachkala airport? The IATA code for the Makhachkala airport is MCX.
- What are the most frequent routes from Makhachkala airport? The most popular sectors from Makhachkala airport are Makhachkala to Moscow with 118 weekly flights respectively.
- When does the first flight leave from Makhachkala airport? The first flight from Makhachkala to Moscow is at 6:30 AM, which is UTair airline 560 followed by Atlasjet 6718 which leaves at 6:50 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from Makhachkala airport? SCAT Air 838 to Moscow is the last flight that departs from airport at 11:00 PM.
Top International Routes from Makhachkala
- Makhachkala Moscow Flights
- Makhachkala Surgut Flights
- Makhachkala St Petersburg Flights
- Makhachkala Istanbul Flights
- Makhachkala Aktau Flights
- Makhachkala Nizhnevartovsk Flights