Laredo International Airport
Laredo International Airport was built in the year 1973. The IATA code for the airport is LRD. Cleartrip provides information about the different airline brands that operate from Laredo airport and also a list of top domestic and international routes from Laredo.
There are different domestic and international airlines that operate from Laredo airport. Out of them, the airline brands that operate more frequently are COPA Panama, United, Air Canada and Alaska Airlines. In addition to this, the most popular sectors from Laredo are Laredo to Houston, Laredo to Dallas Fort Worth with 660, 606 weekly flights respectively.
COPA Panama airline 5612 to Houston is the first flight that departs from Laredo airport at 5:20 AM, followed by COPA Panama airline 5612 to Houston at 5:20 AM. Whereas American Airlines airline 2904 to Dallas Fort Worth is the last flight that departs from Laredo airport at 6:12 PM.
- What are the top airline brands that operate from Laredo airport frequently? The top airline brands that operate from Laredo airport frequently are – COPA Panama, United and Air Canada.
- What is the airport code for Laredo airport? The IATA code for the Laredo airport is LRD.
- What are the most frequent routes from Laredo airport? The most popular sectors from Laredo airport are Laredo to Houston with 660 weekly flights respectively.
- When does the first flight leave from Laredo airport? The first flight from Laredo to Houston is at 5:20 AM, which is COPA Panama airline 5612 followed by United 3957 which leaves at 5:30 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from Laredo airport? American Airlines 2904 to Houston is the last flight that departs from airport at 6:12 PM.
Top International Routes from Laredo
Top Domestic Flight Schedules
Top International Flight Schedules
Laredo Airport Details
- Laredo International Airport
- "5210 NE Bob Bullock Loop
- (+1) 956-795-2570