Ireland West Airport Knock
The IATA code for the airport is NOC. Cleartrip provides information about the different airline brands that operate from Knock airport and also a list of top domestic and international routes from Knock.
There are different domestic and international airlines that operate from Knock airport. Out of them, the airline brands that operate more frequently are FlyBe, Etihad Airways, Aer Lingus and British Airways. In addition to this, the most popular sectors from Knock are Knock to Manchester, Knock to London with 93, 51 weekly flights respectively.
FlyBe airline 664 to Manchester is the first flight that departs from Knock airport at 9:05 AM, followed by Etihad Airways airline 6067 to Manchester at 9:05 AM. Whereas FlyBe airline 658 to Birmingham is the last flight that departs from Knock airport at 8:50 PM.
- What are the top airline brands that operate from Knock airport frequently? The top airline brands that operate from Knock airport frequently are – FlyBe, Etihad Airways and Aer Lingus.
- What is the airport code for Knock airport? The IATA code for the Knock airport is NOC.
- What are the most frequent routes from Knock airport? The most popular sectors from Knock airport are Knock to Manchester with 93 weekly flights respectively.
- When does the first flight leave from Knock airport? The first flight from Knock to Manchester is at 9:05 AM, which is FlyBe airline 664 followed by Etihad Airways 6067 which leaves at 9:50 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from Knock airport? FlyBe 658 to Manchester is the last flight that departs from airport at 8:50 PM.
Top International Routes from Knock
Top Domestic Flight Schedules
Top International Flight Schedules
Knock Airport Details
- Ireland West Airport Knock
- (+353) 94 936 8100