Huntsville International Airport
Huntsville International Airport was built in the year 1967. The IATA code for the airport is HSV. Cleartrip provides information about the different airline brands that operate from Huntsville airport and also a list of top domestic and international routes from Huntsville.
There are different domestic and international airlines that operate from Huntsville airport. Out of them, the airline brands that operate more frequently are Alaska Airlines, Delta, Gulf Air and Japan Airlines. In addition to this, the most popular sectors from Huntsville are Huntsville to Atlanta, Huntsville to Houston with 3276, 609 weekly flights respectively.
Alaska Airlines airline 5113 to Atlanta is the first flight that departs from Huntsville airport at 5:30 AM, followed by Delta airline 1129 to Atlanta at 5:30 AM. Whereas American Airlines airline 3267 to Dallas Fort Worth is the last flight that departs from Huntsville airport at 9:00 PM.
- What are the top airline brands that operate from Huntsville airport frequently? The top airline brands that operate from Huntsville airport frequently are – Alaska Airlines, Delta and Gulf Air.
- What is the airport code for Huntsville airport? The IATA code for the Huntsville airport is HSV.
- What are the most frequent routes from Huntsville airport? The most popular sectors from Huntsville airport are Huntsville to Atlanta with 3276 weekly flights respectively.
- When does the first flight leave from Huntsville airport? The first flight from Huntsville to Atlanta is at 5:30 AM, which is Alaska Airlines airline 5113 followed by Gulf Air 6754 which leaves at 5:45 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from Huntsville airport? American Airlines 3267 to Atlanta is the last flight that departs from airport at 9:00 PM.
Top International Routes from Huntsville
Top Domestic Flight Schedules
Top International Flight Schedules
Huntsville Airport Details
- Huntsville International Airport
- "1000 Glenn Hearn Blvd SW
- (+1) 256-772-9395