About the hotel
Located one street from Bill Baggs Cape Florida State Park, this luxurious hotel has a spa, tennis courts and an outdoor pool. It also has 5 dining options, some overlooking the ocean.
The rooms at the 5-star Ritz-Carlton Key Biscayne have air conditioning, cable TV, a spacious seating area and an I-pod docking station.
The Key Biscayne spa features over 60 ocean-inspired body therapies performed with Coco-luscious products. The spa also has an outdoor gazebo overlooking the ocean where guests can enjoy a massage.
The poolside Cioppino Restaurant serves delicious Tuscan cuisine, while the Cantina Beach serves Mexican dishes and offers panoramic sea views.
Miami Metro Zoo, Jungle Island and South Beach are just a short drive away.
Important Info : Please note if booking the Breakfast Included rate, breakfast is included for 2 adults. Charges apply for additional guests.
The resort fee includes the following:
- High-speed internet
- Beach chairs and umbrellas
- Daily beach activities: paddle board, float, kayak, and snorkel gear
- Daily 1-hour fitness class for up to 2 guests
- Access to hot tub, sauna, and steam room
- Unlimited local and domestic long-distance phone calls Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.