About the hotel
Peace and Love is a youth hostel overlooking Paris’ Canal Saint-Martin. There is a pub and free Wi-Fi internet access.
Peace and Love youth hostel offers both shared and private room options. Most rooms have bunk beds and double rooms are also available. Sheets, bed covers and pillows are provided and towels are available.
Peace and Love is open 24 hours a day. It has a TV room and cooking facilities with an oven, microwave and fridge. There is also a luggage storage room, safes are available, and private parking is possible on site at an additional cost.
There is a pub with a terrace where guests can sample a variety of beers and cocktails, with Happy Hour prices. Supermarkets, bakeries and laundromats are within walking distance.
Peace and Love is conveniently located 130 metres from the Jaures Metro and a 15-minute walk from Gare du Nord Train Station. The Parc des Buttes Chaumont is 10 minutes away.
Important Info : Please note:
- This youth hostel has an age restriction of 18 to 35 years old.
- The hostel reserves the right to pre-authorise your credit card before arrival.
- The hostel is not serviced by a lift.
- Free Wi-Fi is available from 08:00 to 18:00. Charges are applicable outside these hours.
- Guests are kindly requested to contact the hostel at least 24 hours before arrival to arrange an arrival time. Reservations will be held for 3 hours only after the arranged time.