by ankitagarwal1983 on Jun 14, 2015Bed and Breakfast
It is a good hotel with decent rooms. The view from the rooms/balcony is mesmerizing - You can see the valley and the beautiful snow covered mountains from the
The hotel does not have lifts so it could be a problem for the elderly.
Service is fine- staff is courteous though not very prompt. Food quality is decent though choices are limited.
Overall a decent hotel to enjoy Khajjiar
by Ravimuskan on May 28, 2015Bed and Breakfast
Situated at beautiful place. Good mountain view around the place. Rooms are poorly maintained with lots of maintainence work pending. Food is average. Staff are very helpful and courtieus. The place is good but don't get ill there, no medical facility around. I had fractured my backbone there while tracking & it was a hell of an experience getting back to my place
by Ajin22 on Apr 18, 2015Bed and Breakfast
Its avg hotel. Rooms are spacious just about clean. There is no room heater and it can get really cold at nights.
View is nice, but thats the case anywhere in khajjiar. Food is not so great service is pathetic. They are not equipped to handle more than 10 people at a time. You can get hostel like feeling during breakfast. But don't visit this place for hotels, enjoy the nature !
by ruchirj07 on Jun 26, 2015Bed and Breakfast
The property is nice and big but the staff has very small hearts with very arrogant nature. They are not willing to help you out by any means.
I would not recommend anybody this hotel just because of the staff that lives there.
by Partha B on Apr 20, 2015Bed and Breakfast
It's an average, but over-priced hotel.
1. View from the east facing room balconies - that's provided you get one of these rooms at the first place. Other rooms are either facing a wall or the road. Other hotels in the area have similar views as well, so not a major USP.
1. Furniture and fittings - cracked wash basin, rusted geyser, faulty plug points (see attached pics).
2. Stained towels and bedsheets.
3. Average food but costly.
4. No maintenance of amenities outside the hotel - a room named 'billiards room' is used as junk room!
5. Attitude - Except 1-2 guys, all the guys in the hotel or at their reservation office are only interested in trying to fetch you taxis and other stuff so as to earn their commissions.
Overall feedback: Avoid, unless there's nothing else available. The HPTDC run Devdar hotel nearby or a few other private hotels might be a much better option.
Cleartrip’s hotel ratings take into account numerous factors such as independent rating systems like FHRAI, media recognition and post-trip feedback from our customers. We make all attempts to keep this information up to date, but cannot guarantee service levels at the hotel to be consistent.