by rohit2605 on Jan 05, 2015Bed and Breakfast
this hotel is close from khajjiar ground just 1km & nearly 30mins from kalatop sanctuary! this hotel was 1hr away from dalhousie..we stayed on 2nd floor,the rooms were good,this hotel has balcony with the view of himalaya&tall pine trees awesome view!! the food quality was great!! tandoori chicken&salad along with it was awesome!!! and shevya kheer was also nice!! there is boiler but it is not much effective! This hotel is 21 years old and there is 30-40feet tall hanuman statue in front of hotel..while sunrise the horizon looks great behind the himalaya with golden mountains!!the staff was very friendly comes in our room quickly after requested!
by MonojitC on Jan 03, 2015Bed and Breakfast
This is a hotel in Khajjiar very close to the ground - 1 Km . The room on the 3 - 4 floor have a very good view of the ranges . The rooms are cosy with room heating facilities. The room service is good and prompt and the staff very friendly . Does not accept credit cards . Very cost effective and cosy resort.
by Ajin22 on Apr 18, 2015Bed and Breakfast
Its avg hotel. Rooms are spacious just about clean. There is no room heater and it can get really cold at nights.
View is nice, but thats the case anywhere in khajjiar. Food is not so great service is pathetic. They are not equipped to handle more than 10 people at a time. You can get hostel like feeling during breakfast. But don't visit this place for hotels, enjoy the nature !
by rohit_241 on Feb 25, 2015Bed and Breakfast
Hotel mini swiss is situated at very food location near khajjiar meadows. It is very good place to stay if you planning to travel khajjiar. Easy accommodation facilities. Check in and check out without any problems.
by Partha B on Apr 20, 2015Bed and Breakfast
It's an average, but over-priced hotel.
1. View from the east facing room balconies - that's provided you get one of these rooms at the first place. Other rooms are either facing a wall or the road. Other hotels in the area have similar views as well, so not a major USP.
1. Furniture and fittings - cracked wash basin, rusted geyser, faulty plug points (see attached pics).
2. Stained towels and bedsheets.
3. Average food but costly.
4. No maintenance of amenities outside the hotel - a room named 'billiards room' is used as junk room!
5. Attitude - Except 1-2 guys, all the guys in the hotel or at their reservation office are only interested in trying to fetch you taxis and other stuff so as to earn their commissions.
Overall feedback: Avoid, unless there's nothing else available. The HPTDC run Devdar hotel nearby or a few other private hotels might be a much better option.
Cleartrip’s hotel ratings take into account numerous factors such as independent rating systems like FHRAI, media recognition and post-trip feedback from our customers. We make all attempts to keep this information up to date, but cannot guarantee service levels at the hotel to be consistent.