About the hotel
Rajkot is a city known for its rich heritage and vibrant culture. Being the fourth largest city in Gujarat, it has emerged as the industrial hub of the region, apart from being a handicraft and textile centre. The city has been home to many famous personalities including the Father of the Nation, Mahatma Gandhi.
Fortune Park JPS Grand is conveniently located in the prime industrial and urban area of the city with easy access to all major attractions in and around Rajkot. An elegant and contemporary hotel; it offers a wide range of guest facilities with efficient service providing an ideal environment for business as well as leisure for the new-age traveler.
- 15 mins (6 kms) from Rajkot Domestic Airport and 25 mins (8 kms) from Rajkot Junction Railway Station
- 5 kms from Shapar G.I.D.C. Industrial Area, the commercial zone of the city
- 6 kms from Dharmendra Road, the prime shopping destination for traditional Gujarati weaves and handicrafts
- 150 kms from Sasan Gir Forest; 250 kms from Dwarka Lord Krishna temple- 189 km from Porbandar Mahatma Gandhis birth place
- 185 km from Somnath Temple
- Fortune Park JPS Grand is located in Rajkot, 2.0 kms from Big Bazaar. It features an outdoor pool, a spa and a fitness centre. It also houses a restaurant and provides free parking.
- The hotel is 5.0 kms from Shree Swaminarayan Mandir and 7 kms from fun world.
- Mid-March Mid-June: Summers with temperature ranging between 25 deg C to 35 deg C.
- Mid-June October: Monsoon. Temperature range: 20 deg C to 33 deg C.
- November - February: Winters with temperatures ranging between 10 deg C to 20 deg